PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Nomadic Fitness Company

This app is super useful! Not only is it user friendly, but you can start a marketing campaign easily. It's not like an email marketing software where you send notifications through email. Rather potential prospects can get notifications via their actual desktop or mobile device that actually pop up on the bottom of their screen! Looking forward to getting results with this app.

missnustore

Ótimo aplicativo! Com uma equipe de suporte nota 10! I love it.
Muto fácil de mexer e bem intuitivo, com funções ótimas para quem está começando agora assim como eu

COMEDOLCE

Very attentive and I like the app so far :-) Im excited to see what this will bring to the growth of our store. Thank you!

crafted by Casson

Great app for sending reminders to abandoned carts and creating campaigns. Excellent and quick customer service.

scentsnote

Great abandoned cart recovery app. Very easy to install and update to your needs. How it is setup shows it is set for success.

KINGOFTHEPIN.COM

I Love PushOwl! Every time we drop a new product, we utilize Push Owl to get the word out! So far we have seen over $1000 in extra sales! GET THIS APP NOW.. you wont regret it!

JixrPins

I Love PushOwl! Every time we drop a new product, we utilize Push Owl to get the word out! We have seen amazing results on another website we have so we HAD to get it on this website! Don't miss out on extra $$$$$! Get this app!

Ideal & Homely

Amazing set up and brilliant customer service. Does exactly what i want and manage my push notifications in a flash. Great team!

LoyalBay

Never had such an awesome customer service before. The app is super easy to use too. I'm glad that I chose Pushowl.

Amira Nails

Great app for sending reminders to abandoned carts, and they are so kind to offer a discount during COVID. Appreciate it!!