PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

MISHKAH FASHION

Great App i have used it for a few months now and it works very well, Easy to setup and easy to use.

All Things Real Estate

Push Owl has been a SUPER important tool for us!! Push notifications work, they really do, especially when you can cute them up!

Paco

Great app. We have had a great reaction from using it and would recommend to it to anyone thinking about using push notifications in their business.

herbishh.com

Wonderful customer Support--- best of all. I have tons of apps but all apps customer service is at bottom level. Being in service industry, what matters is service & pushowl team has done it right. Go for it, you will not be disappointed.

GabeJade

Customer service is awesome and very fast! I just got this app and I am loving it so far! I would definitely recommend this app

www.elephantrunk.in

I just started using the app and has given me immediate results. I m looking forward to use the app and see how it goes. SO far the support services have been good.

Dam Easy

This is BY FAR the best app we have ever installed on our store, in just under 6 months we have achieved 16,800$ on the FREE version through automation.
well done guys and keep up the great work, store owners - install this app right away as another marketing angle, also their pre-made abandon cart scripts are fantastic, we literally had to do no work

Virtualrunners

Super easy to install and use and really generates a regular revenue stream. Highly recommended. We love it.

Yarn Marketplace

We use this app for anything for new releases to flash sales and promotions. Customer service is extremely helpful and the user interface is well designed, making it super easy to send and schedule push notifications.

Cosmiz

I came across this app and decided to give it a try. My first impression is great. Customer service is top notch, especially Rameez who was ready to say welcome and guide through setup as soon as I installed the app. Setup was pretty easy and straightforward. Can’t wait to see the benefits down the road.