PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Rosegoldstore

Aweosme app.....................................................

Wardrobe Architect

This seems to be a really great app. I downloaded it some months ago but just recently started to mess with it and I wish I had earlier. The best part about this is the automation! I love that I can schedule a campaign months in advance. Support is really great as well! I expect great results! Thank you!

Undermyname

easy to use and push my sales up

Drealeonie

The response time was very quick and the instructions given were clear and concise. Also, they took the timeout to make recommendations about how to improve certain features on your store which is a big plus.

Magic Eqt

Pretty cool features that have already improved performance.

Gigis Wigs

Great app I'm able to keep my customers up to date.

Perpaastore

Great APP, for startups, one can send daily campaigns without any hassel.....Waiting for it to work on IOS.

Habit Com

Cool app, great support. Will see how it goes in the long run.

Into The White Kitchen

I am still new with this app, but, so far so good. I am not a tech savvy, but, the app is very user friendly. The Tech support has been brilliant. Thanks.

Christian Shopper

Great app for Clickable Notifications. Compared to other push notification apps they are far better.