PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Kites and Bites

One of the apps that never created any kind of problems. Easy to use interface, helpful for automation and a great support team.

January 7, 2021

Hey Ioana :)

Thank you so much for taking time write a 5 ✭ review for us and sharing your experience with our support with the world. We are extremely grateful to you.

Looking forward to achieve great results together in 2021 and beyond :)

Khara Kapas

I have been using PushOwl since the last few months and find it really useful for recovering abandoned carts and for sending weekly sales campaigns. More than anything, I like the fact that the support team is very responsive and feels invested in helping us succeed in our objectives.

January 7, 2021

Hey Khara Kapas Team !

Thank you so much for choosing us and keeping trust in us. We are extremely thankful to you for sharing your experience with the app and support here.

Abandoned cart reminders and cart reminders both working equally well and we can't wait to see the results get better in 2021.

Thank you so much again for all the kind words and support :)

Fashion Colab

Just awesome support for young stores! Thank you The team was on the ball and really helped to get me started on the right plan for me

Over A Pint Of Beer

I used this app. The support team is amazing. They helped me identity the right plan for my business.

PNK Boutique

This app is a great way to keep your customers in the know! It's an easy way to quickly communicate and update your customers. Great customer service too!

MELUXXE

I literally downloaded this app and was lost! Not only did they walk me thru but gave me helpful tips to succeed!!! Excited to use this app to build my business. Best customer service I've experienced so far on SHOPIFY

Guru Muscle

It's very simple. TOP NOTCH customer service. THE BEST push app on Shopify marketplace. NO ISSUE for a year. ALWAYS willing to help. 110% RECOMMEND.

Gruppo Gamma Time Instruments

Initial performance has been encouraging, and I'm already thinking of moving on to the enterprise plan. Thanks for creating this!

January 1, 2021

Hi Christine !

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, it really means a lot to us. We will surely help you with the enterprise upgrade, now all we have to do is work on picking up more subscribers 😀

Happy New Year 🎉

מרצ' אנימה ומנגה

Awesome app!
I love how it so smart and simple at the same time.
I find it super usefull and really pay its price.
Try it !

January 1, 2021

Hi Yonatan,

We can't thank you enough for this great review. Results will get even better in the coming weeks, I bet ! We are always here if you need any help with the app.

And again thank you so much for this new year gift. Hope you have a very safe and successful 2021 😊

Full Shine

This app is easy to use and it takes sales to me. It is useful and their workers are professional and helpful. Thank you!

December 31, 2020

Hey Team Full-Shine :)

Thank you so much for the review guys. We are really excited about consistent results on your store through PushOwl- I'm sure results will only get better going ahead. Wish you all a happy and successful 2021 😇