PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Gadgetli Store

This app is essential for every store, it increased the conversation rate and added a professional touch to my store

BabyAmy Factory Inc

It's a powerful direct-to-consumer app. Very easy to digest platform, with simple step-by-step instructions to set-up. Also the staff is very kind. Rameez upgraded my plan for free. Thanks guys. Best of luck.

J O U R N

The team support was so nice and helpful :D I liked how they explained to me a few things. 5 stars

SUI

We have been using this app for a short time but love what it does. We think it will help us to engage our customers and generate more sales

Strabo

Nice App. Easy way to make sure customers see our messages. A necessity these days as noone checks emails.

Prettifyy

This app is really easy to use, its amazing and has really improved sales of my business, I 100% recommend this app

Strong Soul

It has been 6 months and it has been a great experience. It is clean and perfect with the best support team.

OctoCutie

Very useful apps and excellent customer service - Thank you for the free upgrade too, very much appreciated!

LIFEISNOW

This app contain all stuff needed for one store. Customer support is so helpful. By far, the best app ever!

The Eco Bae

Love the minimalist design, very user-friendly. Helps push notifications. Excellent customer service!