PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

jabelstores

Excellent app for push Notification .. you will really enjoy using this app.
PushOwl your guys are doing a great job!

Pure Pollination

I tried this app because the other abandoned cart app i used did not work. This one has a bunch more features and as soon as I downloaded it I was prompted with great customer service. So very helpful! thanks

Gloria Lisa

This is the very 1st app that I installed and straight away receive personal guidance to help me out.

Hyphoria

Great app, and great service. We made almost $30,000 from this app so far, and support staff is always there to help. A must have for any store.

Ufierce

This app does everything I need it to do. Especially for a beginner like myself! Definitely worth it. I would recommend for sure. Thanks!

Inspiring Pet Goods

I have just started to use the app and the customer service was fantastic. They were very helpful and helped me every step of the way. Easy to use with plenty of "how to videos." Great service!

Kradle me

Best conversion app I've tried so far on Shopify. it does everything I need it to do. Will definitely recommend anyone who wants to take their website to the next level to do so.

Sheressence Natural Products

Perfect app. Does everything I need it to do. Will definitely recommend anyone who wants to take their website to the next level to do so.

Nomadic Fitness Company

This app is super useful! Not only is it user friendly, but you can start a marketing campaign easily. It's not like an email marketing software where you send notifications through email. Rather potential prospects can get notifications via their actual desktop or mobile device that actually pop up on the bottom of their screen! Looking forward to getting results with this app.

missnustore

Ótimo aplicativo! Com uma equipe de suporte nota 10! I love it.
Muto fácil de mexer e bem intuitivo, com funções ótimas para quem está começando agora assim como eu