PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1968 reviews

41 - 50 of 1904 reviews

My Supplement Store

Most of the eCommerce world is sleeping on Push Notifications. We regularly bring in a couple thousand Dollars per push we send out across our 3 stores. One store in particular can easily to $1,000 to $1500 on a good sale we run. Not many people are utilizing push, I'd recommend getting on that. I love Push Owl as well, super straight forward and easy to use. My one critique would be I run out of push notifications midway through the month on one of our stores.

BadassGadget

Amazing app that get you to have more sales. And the customer service is very good. Highly recommended to all sellers

Amber Dazzle

Amazing application and great customer service.. The team is very efficient and always ready to help..

The Bougie Living

Rameez was awesome to deal with, I thought he was an AI the whole time but he was a legit human being helping me out at 2 am. I recommend this app to everyone because it's simple to use and as a new start up simple to use programs are vital.

Thanks Rameez, you the real MVP.

Yzma's Exclusives

I really love the fact that I did not have to do any coding and it was all built in for me. This is going to be a great app! I have not had a lot of customers sign up for it as of now but I know this will work amazing!

TheGreatsDeals

I've just installed the app and not used as much yet. But based on the awesome reviews, the function seem very powerful and they also have awesome customer service. I'm really excited to see how everything will work excited to get started and looking forward to the benefits of it to my shopify store.

LeDay's Love

Great app to add to your account. They also have awesome customer service, and it's a real person you talk to. I'm excited to see how everything will work with this new app.

Simplified Kitchen

Love the text support. Dude sounded handsome and charismatic x. The app is good too, but get it just to chat to Felix

MissFoxFashion

The function is very powerful, which transforms a lot of abandoned users, and is especially suitable for the push of activities;

Customer service is very good! Can help solve any problems in time

Bath Parlor

Felix is a champ. Great staff and support all around. Amazing way to retarget those potential customers and send them your way again for the chance at a sale. Great app for what it does and for being free.