PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Habit Com

Cool app, great support. Will see how it goes in the long run.

Into The White Kitchen

I am still new with this app, but, so far so good. I am not a tech savvy, but, the app is very user friendly. The Tech support has been brilliant. Thanks.

Christian Shopper

Great app for Clickable Notifications. Compared to other push notification apps they are far better.

Organic Essentials Hair Care

Great Customer Service. Kunal was extremely helpful and went above and beyond in providing detailed feedback to the query that I had. I'm yet to fully utilize the app but with such good service, I'm sure the app will work to my store's advantage.
www.organicessentialshaircare.com

Healthcult

Great app and a great support team. Has the basics in place to get the set-up going in 3 mins.

Vitrinegratuite

Just implemented it with the help of Kunal, and I am happy to work with this it in the future. Higly recommended because it is just quite NEW ! The support is very effective and helpful.

Girloop

Excellent app to push new sales

Citybubble

Great customer service. i would recommend this service

Grassetto Coffee

Increased sales and great customer support! Must have app!

Teeslanger

This is going to be an awesome add on my site. Just wish it would have a push notification for delivery updates and tracking information. Hopefully soon!