PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2074 reviews

51 - 60 of 2009 reviews

Manière De Voir

The best push notifications app available!

Beautiful UX, intelligent functionality and top class customer service.

Ephin Lifestyle Holdings Corp.

As advertised, easy UI, makes handling push notifications simple. Great Support. I had some general questions about how to get started and best tactics, and Felix gave me a quick call to fill me. Much appreciated, I wish all apps had support that was this good.

liille

We are a start up and had an awesome experience on setting up and clarifying doubts about the app for our new business. The PushOwl chat guy was Great!! Very helpful. Thanks you! Success!

pi3g

Rameez actively chatted me up and informed me about a change in the browsers which would not show the popups to customers who don't engage with most of these notifications, and let me know about how to change it to a custom popup. Using the custom popup will actually also increase conversion rates of visitors (since they will know what they need). Didn't know about this feature - good work PushOwl team. Am also happy with the interface, clean and easy to use.

No1 Ejuice

This is a must have app for any site, it uses push notifications to reach customers instantly! Think of it this way, do people often look at emails or browse the web? This app will reach your customers quickly and effortlessly no matter what they are doing. I just started using them and the results speak for themselves. Go for the Basic if your a new store but I guarantee it you will want the Business to add images & buttons to increase conversion.

HandyScrubbie

Just started using the app and so far it's been working really well! Needed support from the team and Rameez was quick to reply and answered all my questions. Great team of entrepreneurs at PushOwl!

VITAE Glass

Has been using this app for 2 months now. Easy to create campaigns and abandoned cart reminders. The ROI is insane! Lifetime customer!

Cashmere Pink Jewels & Accessories

I am using this app, and I am looking forward to an increase in business with this app. The support team is Amazing! Thanks for your assistance.

EasyCookingStore

Good functioning and better customer support. I just started with my own dropshipping store, and these guys gave me a limited time business plan for free until I grow up more, great!

New Green Nutrition

Easy to use out of the box app. Minimal time for setup. Reasonable monthly cost. I hope to continue seeing good results from the app. Highly responsible developer.