PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Firefly Chocolate

Pays for itself many times. We set this up and just left it running for six months on the mid level plan, and our subscriber base has built substantially and our abandoned cart sequence has been quite profitable. Now we just upgraded to Enterprise and are looking forward to increasing our revenue with the insights from analytics and extra options for sending campaigns. Super friendly and available team, highly recommend!

HYPACKS™

This app has helped us a LOT. The abondoned cart feature is really good! The welcome notification is great too.

COOLJOULSS

good nice support crew. Great app. i highly recommend this app.They Know the pulse of a customer as well as the shop owner. great work

Vvög

This app help my stores in marketing way more than previously with other apps or the email subscribing box. Super simple to understand how to set up and to for customers to interact with. Dedicated and efficient support team come with it.

Solo Merchant

I really loved the simple yet all-inclusive design of PushOwl. I have tried enough apps to know when an app makes your life easier. This one certainly did! You can schedule a notification, automate it and see analytics for it. The step by step builder is super easy to use and very easy to understand. The team is very responsive, helpful and make sure you understand all the features.

The FM Shop

I have to be honest, I'm new on this business so for me, simplicity and effectiveness are key for using an app. I've tried more than 50 apps on this area (abandoned carts, etc) and all are either expensive or complex to understand and make it work, while pushowl took me 30 mins to get from 0 to 50% of the usage of the app and than obviously is up to us to take the maximum of push notifications - a powerful tool in the right hands with the right tool. Keep the amazing work guys....

P.S - the customer service is a key strong point...they hooked me from day 1

Creative Hippies

Awesome app. Quick response time and easy to navigate. I am excited to see if this helps my store retain more customers.

Simple WFH

Friendly staff and very helpful. Looking forward to seeing how this app will evolve and become valuable for my business.

The Alchemy Store LA

These guys are on it. There to help even late at night and was giving a free upgrade to help me get started. Highly recommended!

MyPowerBox

Super easy to use and excellent customer service! Lucio was especially helpful and offered me the free upgrade. Keep up the great work