PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Ez Minta

Great app, really helpful! I'm going to do my first campain at the moment, it is really intuitive, I recommend

The Good Vibes Store

The best Customer Support Experience Ever....!!! Excellent support and guidance. Thank You PushOwl Team !!

panaderiahh

Amazing App. Great Customer Service .

The Dreamy Gypsy

This app is awesome! So easy to use, lots of options, and the customer service is next level! Definitely recommend!

Knight Of Kitchen

Pushowl helps you make amazing push notifications in an instant. A must have app. Live previews of notification is really helpful.

Marathon Vape Online Store

these guys boss it ...great app i love the feature of the pop up and notifications, really friendly support too

Kawa Plush

Phenomenal app that works exactly the way I thought it would. There support is excellent and their app works perfectly.

Bareskin clothing

It has everything I was looking for! The chatbox helped too for support with initial navigation and tips etc.

decorbeau

Great customer service and assistance with queries. The associate gave clear instructions on various plans.

Silly George

Five star customer service! I used this app on my other store aswell and I love the easy setup and interface. Very happy with it and recommend as a must have to all stores!