PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Weed Republic

Great app, works well and the support are really helpful whenever you have a question or want some advice.

Wild Sage

Appreciate that PushOwl is offering free upgrade to business plan during these annoying times. Thank you!

FashionLike.Me

Nice and simple, very helpful support team and customisable push notifications. Very satisfied with the app.

Nomad Eyewear

Awesome app! Free upgrade to the Business Plan and the live chat support is lightning quick. Don't even think about adding this app...just do it!

KinomoStyle

The app is really easy to use and the staff is really helpful and friendly. Recommend using this app.

Edit My Dimension

As a push notification app it is just simply amazing, especially the support team! Seemless integration.

IN2R Clothing and Apparel

Awesome app and was so pleased to hear that i qualified for the upgrade to the business plan just starting out.

Acebottega

Great tool, too good to be free but it is!!. Great support team also. Very detailed and helpful.

TechyQart

I got an upgrade to business plan for free, I am still going to explore more options and hop Pushowl can help me out.

Summ Sun

I had an idea of what push notifications were, but the short push notifications Shopify course by PushOwl showed me how useful they can be. I've just started using the app but the main rainmaker is the abandoned cart notification, which is really helping me up my conversion rate.