PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Fi Yuh Yoga

Just started using this app. I love all the features that it allows to help retain and engage customers.

TAKHAYUL LEATHER

Using their free version as of now. Their support has been quick and quite helpful so far. Will surely upgrade to the paid version soon depending upon the how much it adds to my store.

Baldeez

Push Owl's simple interface makes it enjoyable to use. Plus it's growing integrations are a plus. Staff is top notch and what the service provides is essential for every ecommerce.

Doggie Delights

Love Love Love IT, customer service is incredibly humanised and super easy - highly recommend... cant wait to get started

Nifty Alley

Very useful app, provides more sticky web visitors and enhance marketing efforts. The customer support for this app is super amazing, really dedicated team, thank you!

NATSUKASHII

Very handy app to increase conversions. It has many useful features that will make your website more responsive. Highly recommend.

Mad Mazelle

It's a great app! I use it for my push notifications. I have been testing many different apps out and PushOwl is so far my favorite. Great communication and great services.

Christopher Michael

Just started and got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)

M.Gemi

We downloaded and installed this app on a Friday. Super easy to install and setup. Turned on opt-in and easily modified copy for the push notifications to our brand. Turned back on live and already have over 200 subscribers and revenue attributed to the Abandoned Cart push notification. This is a great app that I highly recommend if you are interested in leveraging push notifications with your site!

Trendyrific

Just started with the app. I got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)