PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

The Golden Compass

Loved the app features and wanted to give it a try. Rameez from the team was extremely helpful to set things up and subscribe us to the Early Stage Plan (Business Plan).

BV Perfumes

Very fast and reliable support.
The app is easy to use with no problems. Really happy with this app.

Cervecería Rebelión

Excellent customer service for the bunch of questions. I will try the app and will apply the strategies recommended

Red Hot Vaping

I've never had an issue with Pushowl, in fact I've never had anything other than easy using.
After installing and an easy initial set-up i have never had to touch anything other than creating manual campaigns. Automatic campaigns work as they should and offer an extremely high ROI. Highly suggest using this app!

Arteastri

I used this app for my store after it was suggested by someone from Google. And have had some early success in converting customers. The biggest feedback is the very prompt customer service by the PushOwl Team. They are super proactive. This is a must-have app for all shopify store owners. Special mention : Rameez from Push Owl. Thank you for suggesting a Business plan that suits small businesses like ours!

Electricbikepros

This is a great app. Its really helped me increase my sales, I just need to add better copy, and I belie Ill be able to increase my sales using this app even more. But its been awesome, and the staff here are great. Thank you for the amazing product and customer service experience!

FRAccessories

Amazing Support and great results. Highly recommended. I've used it to increase the abandonment rate and did very well.

Slidequest

The best app for Web Push Notifications. It's really easy to use, it has all the functions you can need, and the customer support team is beyond amazing. Glad we are using PushOwl. Thank you for creating such an amazing and easy-to-use app.

UpCircle Beauty

Superb app, great support. Been a great revenue driver for our business so far. May look to expand to Enterprise version in due course. Thank you!

guusu

Thank you, Rameez, for sending me the (limited) free business plan for 1 year. I'm pleased. I will try to research this application for my business. I hope it works.