PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

BellotaChile

Basically, the only thing I can say that I bet that the app was not going to make me have incomes over 1000USD a month. Well, it only took three days to make it.

Helen Ficalora

Great app. Adds a lot of value. Easily lets you communicate with your customers and reduce loss of sales/conversions. Great customer support as well.

Quotish

Customer service is amazing! Hopefully you get Laura, if she's available, on helping you start up with PushOwl.

Cory Pearce Co

I really appreciate the help I received from Lucio, I was having trouble figuring out the app as I am not the most tech savvy person. He was patient kind and extremely helpful. I was able to get my PushOwl set up and can't wait to see what comes from this.

Thank you!!

Gadgetli Store

This app is essential for every store, it increased the conversation rate and added a professional touch to my store

Frenchic Furniture Paint

Abandoned Cart notifications have been a great success, would definitely recommend! Customer support are very quick to respond and very helpful! Thanks!

hipsternutrag

Easy to use and helpful customer service. It's not too complicated and gets the job done. Would recommend.

swaraaccessories

a super app, it is very easy, the customer support is wonderful, I liked it . Hope to see more updates inside the app soon.

BabyAmy Factory Inc

It's a powerful direct-to-consumer app. Very easy to digest platform, with simple step-by-step instructions to set-up. Also the staff is very kind. Rameez upgraded my plan for free. Thanks guys. Best of luck.

J O U R N

The team support was so nice and helpful :D I liked how they explained to me a few things. 5 stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 244 245