PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1962 reviews

UKARCHERYSHOP

Amazing app and the support was on another level, unlocked features to help my store grow without charge! That's rare to be soo kind in this competitive world, whole heartedly recommend these amazing guys app!!!

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

KolayOto

This is a very lean and focused app that does what it is built for. Support team is very responsive. Overall we are very happy with the app

Housses.shop

I use this app daily, free version at first and already conversions, I think to spend on the paid version in the coming days, effective and intuitive tool, easy to set up and use.

Slimmer Organix

This app lives up to its name. Abandoned cart does convert to sales. The app pays for itself in the first week itself. Get it now !!!!

BOX BEL FANM

It is very good application. I recommend 100%. Customer service is very responsive. Rame responded to my request and my same advisor on the right procedure to follow.

www.indieandharper.com

Really enjoying the app and its capabilities with Push Notifications. Great customer service from Rameez!

Radioddity

Highly recommend, a great tool that helps our sale and nice customer service from Rameez! Hope pushowl will be better and better!

Smash Nation

it is a great app and a great service, I really happy with their service. I installed this APP a few days,but actually i don't know how to use it,there are lots of app have same functions, so i asked pushowl support team,they give me lots of info. It is very helpful for me to use this APP and other APPs, strongly recommended.

Scent Smart

I'm just starting out on Shopify and building my first store. I reached out via this app and the customer service was amazing. Instant response and answered all of my questions. A+ service and looking forward to using their app to build a successful store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 189 190