PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Yasmin's Royal Closet

PushOwl is a new marketing tool (a Shopify guru recommended it to me). I took their advice but I made a mistake in selecting a plan that wasn't suitable for my brand new business. PushOwl had a representative help me with my error, he was very honest, he advised me to . even downgrade to a plan for starting a business. (which showed me that he cared about what was going on with my situation. He . also gave me suggestions on what can improve my website by sending me a Conversion Checklist. It was amazing to see that the Push Owl team gave me a guide to go on the right path to success! I would recommend this APP to all kinds of businesses!

Zay L Collection

they helped me out within the first first 10 mins letting me know what works for my website and what i should do ..... even gave me links on how to run a great website

Believer

Good App and AWESOME staff! them do care to help you get more sale via their app, you must try it and you will love it.

DanceWear Corner

I've only had it for about 2 weeks but it has already generated $600 in revenue! Plus it integrates with my review platform. I am adding about 30-40 new subscribers a day. I look forward to seeing even more results! So easy to use!

Waterlily Life

This app is great! When we weren't seeing an uptick in subscribers as a new startup, PushOwl actually saw our progress, emailed us regarding a new program they were running, and helped us to upgrade our account to get more traffic. Thank you PushOwl and especially Rameez for helping us out!

FloatingAnimals

The costumer care is just over the top. Fast, helpful and very skillful.
I'm hooked.
If you go to the chat, be sure to ask for Rameez. He is the one that helped me ❤️

Hotsuit

It's good app, it helps me to increase many many customer and sales, the customer service quite nice, quite cute,.

E v e & K i t

Just downloaded the app and already loving it. A good alternative to collecting email addresses from your visitors. I am able to know where my visitors are from and that would allow me to create targeted campaign. It has minimal to none configuration requires... it works immediately after being installed.

Colette Lola

I tried another push app before this one which turned out to be a waste of time, not only did it not function correctly it also turned out they didn't save our subscribers properly so we lost them all :(

PushOwl was the complete opposite.
The app is super easy to us.
Product images show up correctly on abandoned cart notifications on this one and the support team is super helpful and always easy to contact.

So in short, if your looking for a push notification app you can't go too far wrong with PushOwl

ROZYANA.com

pushowl is best chosen for notifications, they helped me, thanks pushowl nice app. i recommend downloading this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174