PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Kostenloser Plan verfügbar. 14-tägiger kostenloser Test.
Bewertung (5)
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. Februar 2023

I have had this app for a week or so, it has not performed as it should. Sometimes it pops up and sometimes it doesn't work.

Sugar Nails
4. Februar 2023

Great app to have on your store.The app itself is very user friendly and has lots of amazing features to help you promote your products once a visitor subscribes to your store.5/5

Facial Touches Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 12 tage
2. Februar 2023

I have used PushOwl since around 2018. They are always helpful and accommodating . I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to start using push notifications

Wowow Toys
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein jahr
2. Februar 2023

We have used Pushowl for quite a while and it delivers what is expected of it.

Customer service is quick and responds patiently to every query of ours.

Special shout out to Rameez for his prompt and to-the-point responses.

Eauto
Indien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Fast 2 jahre
31. Januar 2023

Taransh from the pushowl team was extremely helpful and patient with all my queries! He gave me a tour of the app and is functionalities and helped me better understand the app!!
This seems to be a great app for my business and can’t wait to explore and make the most of it!!

House of Sayesha
Indien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 12 stunden
29. Januar 2023

PushOwl is hands down the best web push notifications app we have ever tried.
The setup process was straightforward and the customer support team was very helpful.

We highly recommend.

Magpiely
Bangladesch
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 2 jahre
29. Januar 2023

It's like subscribing for a premium in a premium, and then you get a premium just because. I also do appreciate how the customer service reps take their time explaining the basics and adding a little extra. They deserve more stars.

NouveauGemma
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 43 minuten
22. Januar 2023

wow, I thought I was just adding an app to my store but ended up getting an upgrade to their business plan at no cost, a short review of my store with a couple of tips to improve on, and an excellent onboarding experience thanks to Taransh! I'm looking forward to making some sales with help from Pushowl.

Phraze Me
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 31 minuten
20. Januar 2023

good app will be uninastalling since i havent used it in a while but still amazing app they did a great job

zealvera
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein monat
20. Januar 2023

Taransh was awesome, he helped me answer all the questions I had. I definitely recommend this app to all the new stores.

Benjur Apparel