PushOwl: Web Push , 2.885 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Januar 2024

My early experience with this app is really good. Rojen has helped me to get set up and given me an upgrade for my new store. He was extremely helpful and explained how everything worked which is great. There are some great features which I am looking forward to using. I know that if I come across any issues, the support is available if I need it. Thank you Rojen, I am looking foward to building my subscribers.

Ella-Mae Jewellery
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
7. April 2024

I installed PushOwl today, Rojen supported me with every step and he was quite helpful with the complete process.

I would recommend it to every Shopify store.

Mere Ram
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
6. Dezember 2023

OMG Customer support is absolutely amazing. They answered all of my questions, was very professional and knowledgeable. Its sometimes difficult to find customer service that is truly will to help the customer but Push Owl is definitely there to help!

4KD Warehouse
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
19. Januar 2024

I haven't used the app, but Rojen was very helpful in guiding me. The setup and function seem very user friendly. I will update my post after using the app intensively.

Briadanna
Etwa 7 stunden mit der App
26. Dezember 2023

Their support team is very responsive and extremely supportive. They walked me through everything and helped me set up the best Abandoned Cart Push Notification campaign. Next step, they're in touch with me and helping me scale this. Recommended!

SwishGrid
3 tage mit der App
4. Dezember 2023

my experience with push owl has been greatt, first and foremost, the customer support (Rojen) is very kind and always ready to help. He helps me to understand things very easily as a beginner and reply immediate if i have any doubt. its reassuring that i can rely on your site and its team for any queries or concerns. I also appreciate the fast loading website and user-friendly interface. overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with web owl. keep up the fantastic work!!

The Syn Store
4 tage mit der App
12. Januar 2024

Great customer service! Rojen from support was really helpful with the app installation portion and really helped build trust in PushOwl. Good stuff.

NAGATI Brand
Ein tag mit der App
20. Januar 2024

Hele goede service! En super vriendelijk is Rojen! Aanrader!! Goed geholpen met installeren en ook extra tips. Heel wenselijk.

EmMa Vibes
Niederlande
Etwa ein monat mit der App
10. Januar 2024

This was a very good experience of mine. And the customer support was great and very supportive

TrendzZen
6 tage mit der App
17. Januar 2024

This is an amazing app , and what is more awesome is their support team with people like Rojen ! So helpful and sweet . Willing to go the extra mile to guide you in setting up your store with app integration. They sure know how to win friends and make life long partnerships. Stay Blessed. Best wishes for the Future!

Regards
Fahad , from the writingtablet.store

Writing Tablet Store
Pakistan
Etwa eine stunde mit der App