PushOwl: Web Push , 2.834 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Oktober 2017

THIS APP IS LITTTT BOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Dogloverzzz
25. März 2018

This app is great! Love the step by step easy setup

I And I Love
24. September 2018

PushOwl has incredible customer service. The app looks great, and I do recommend it as the number one push notification app that you can use on your store!

Gadget General
Kanada
27. April 2022

Great communication with support, they are always happy to answer all my questions. The apps seems to be very well thought true, and the notifications seem to be very compatible with all common browsers and platforms. Feels good to have this method where you can still reach a good bunch of your visitors, without needing their email addresses or other personal information. The only suggestion I would have is to make the statistics and conversion info a bit more transparent. The app statistics claim a lot of the conversion value now. But it's hard to see if the user actually click the notification popup, just the fast that the popup did show at one moment, is not convincing enough for me to dedicate the sale to PushOwl. ( if the customer did see a popup for example, and they order the next day based on my abandoned checkout email, then PushOwl will still count it as a conversion by Pushowl ). There is an email option where you can generate some sort of report that they sent to my email, but it , and where you can choose view based or click based report. But it would be better just to show a clear overview directly with all releated orders, order numbers, based on click, and how many minutes after a click or a view the order was placed. Much more transparent. This would also help analysing the behavior of my customers and the results of my campaigns better. Instead of generating email reports seperately. Hope you will take this in consideration, Keep up the good work.

AfricanFabs.com
Niederlande
11. Dezember 2018

This app is great so far. Easy to navigate and easy to use. Rameez was also a great help. Gave me great insight and was very responsive. Will definitely recommend 100%!

Significant Dreamz
3. April 2018

Team at PushOwl are great. They really care about their customers and trying to help them make conversions. Love this app :)

Garag3
Kanada
25. November 2018

So I just started using the app and so far so good. Looks like it does exactly what I need. But beside the functionality the customer service is exceptional.

Fit Appeal Ltd.
Trinidad und Tobago
7. September 2018

pp! Does a fantastic job with its intended program and the team behind it is unbelievable with their customer relation skills!

Lead and Ink
8. Februar 2018

Looking forward to using this app and seeing the results.

Twc Inspire
7. Dezember 2017

Wonderful app and highly recommend. Easy to load and use. Dashboard is clean and organized. I had subscribers sign up right away. Easy to use, add push notifications for sales. I love the added feature of adding a product photo to the notification. It shows clearly and resizing is easy. Customer service is professional and helpful. Great value. I look forward to the new features coming.

Rustic Sinks