PushOwl: Web Push , 2.834 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. Mai 2018

Works well and simple to setup

Heuxe
Vereinigtes Königreich
25. August 2022

I just signed up and Taransh was very knowledgeable and helpful! I can't wait to see the impact push notifications will have on my little business!

Larissa Made This
Bearbeitet am 2. Oktober 2017

Just downloaded it but their customer service after the download has been AWESOME!!! Can't remember the last time customer service with a company was this helpful and enjoyably hilarious. :-D

Alopecia You Lose
2. März 2018

Undoubtedly one of the most useful apps available. Takes the hassle out of abandoned carts and back in stock notifications!

Oudasia
Vereinigtes Königreich
28. August 2020

Not all customers who add to cart reach to checkout page so this is super helpful in reminding customers to recover their abandoned carts. Great customer service, too! Definitely recommends PushOwl :)

Art of Scent
Philippinen
21. Mai 2018

Its a great app with automated push notifications which help in recovering your abandoned carts even without the mail id and phone nos of customers . Its quite user friendly too with many more features like shipping notifications and price drop notifications. And above all, excellent customer support. Recommended .

Obohemian
Indien
7. März 2022

I haven't yet dove into this app too deep but from what I can see so far, I'm really going to like it. I'm very excited for the abandoned cart and campaigns. I spoke to their customer service and Taransh was amazing he answered all of my questions and even pointed out something that wasnt working on my website he was extremely helpful and sent videos or pictures of everything even that the app was working well on my website. Great customer service!

Artsy Moona
19. Juni 2020

This is a very friendly app for young startups that need help in push notifications and they make it very easy to understand and tu use it

Giim.mx
Mexiko
30. August 2022

I like this PushOwl Web Push Notificationsapp! push customers quickly, and service is good! don't miss out!

Gomexus
China
44 minuten mit der App
1. Juni 2022

Very helpful, great assistance. Still getting started with the app but great experience till now! Thank you

vedicmother.com