Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. März 2023

The best app supplier service I've ever had. Aside from the service, the software is really well-organized and simple to use, allowing you to deploy it and see results. I would recommend it at any time!

Maison Mollerus EU
Schweiz
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
23. April 2018

Just installed the app and received great customer service on how to use the app. So far, there are no issues with the app. Just hope it will be available for iPhones soon!

Nudie Glow
Australien
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
6. Februar 2020

This app helped me so much with notifications. And the support chat is AWESOME. They are so clever, smart and helpfull. 5 out of 5 from me!

Football boots
Norwegen
2. März 2023

10/10 customer service. The app is also very easy to configure and the options for marketing are like a dream come true. Great job guys!

Oara
Kolumbien
2. Mai 2022

The app is fantastic and innovative, an affordable price for everyone, thanks to Fabian's support...

HQtecno
Italien
17. November 2021

I'm just getting started with PushOwl but I like it so far. My account rep was very helpful and gave detailed instructions. I like the look of the notifications and it's very user-friendly. Can't wait to get it goin'!

MiM Threads
8. Juni 2022

Taransh was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I understood the app and even gave me some recommendations on how to make my shopify store appear more professional. 10/10 would recommend!

TwoLeosDesign
12. April 2023

Rojen support was awesome! Helped me get everything setup quickly and easily. Highly recommend this app

Uptown Spirits
5. April 2023

I recently installed the Web Push Owl app on my Shopify store, and I am extremely pleased with the results. The app has helped me to boost my website traffic and increase my sales by allowing me to send push notifications directly to my customers.

The app is very easy to use and has a lot of great features, such as customizable opt-in messages and the ability to segment my subscribers. The dashboard is also very user-friendly and provides me with all the information I need to make informed decisions about my marketing strategy.

What I love most about the Web Push Owl app is the customer support. Whenever I have had a question or needed assistance, the support team especially "Rojen" has been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend the Web Push Owl app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their marketing strategy and drive more traffic to their website. It's definitely worth the investment!

Eye Lens
Pakistan
25. Mai 2022

I love this app. Does what I need & has increased sales. Nice way of sending your customer's instant messages.

BarberShopCo