PushOwl: Web Push , 2.886 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. März 2023

We have used Pushowl across 11 of our websites now and it has been amazing! It has greatly increased our revenue and allowed us to build out a new subscriber list with a whole new stream.

The support is also amazing, especially Taransh! He has been very helpful in getting us setup and running. Thanks again Taransh :)

Quatra Sports
7 minuten mit der App
11. November 2021

I love this app! Customer service is quick and friendly. It's definitely a must-have app. I recommend this app a hundred percent.

Hunny Life
Vereinigte Staaten
11. Mai 2020

Super impressed, Lucio jumped straight onto the chat to see how he could help. Sent me plenty of tips and gave me everything i needed and the confidence to reach out if i need help again which is super important. Keep up the great work guys.

KeyProtectPro
Vereinigtes Königreich
8. September 2020

This is a very nice app. Proactive customer supports helps you grow as your busines sgrows. Very nice. Talk to them and they will surprise you with thier support

ClicTechIndia
Indien
Bearbeitet am 20. August 2021

We just sign up, the onboarding experience is fantastic, I hope they can help me to grow my member base.

KLOFT AUSTRALIA
4. August 2020

This app contain all stuff needed for one store. Customer support is so helpful. By far, the best app ever!

LIFEISNOW
Kroatien
25. Dezember 2018

This app is excellent it helps so much with traffic to your store, it's web push notifications we're talking about :D

epicfantasymerch
Marokko
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
23. April 2018

Just installed the app and received great customer service on how to use the app. So far, there are no issues with the app. Just hope it will be available for iPhones soon!

Nudie Glow
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
6. Februar 2020

This app helped me so much with notifications. And the support chat is AWESOME. They are so clever, smart and helpfull. 5 out of 5 from me!

Football boots
Norwegen
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
17. November 2021

I'm just getting started with PushOwl but I like it so far. My account rep was very helpful and gave detailed instructions. I like the look of the notifications and it's very user-friendly. Can't wait to get it goin'!

MiM Threads