PushOwl: Web Push , 2.834 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. November 2023

Amazing discovery and a pleasant surprise Push Owl was for me... being a new store on shopify..Taransh did a 30 min overview for me and it was the best insights ever... I just added this to my shopify store and can see the magic happen already... and was so proud to see them from my home City.. Bangalore India...tech wizards they are.. and extremely affordable..not even 3 cups at your local Starbucks a month.. go for it blindly.. :)

KEJ BY KEJ
Indien
2 tage mit der App
10. Januar 2024

This was a very good experience of mine. And the customer support was great and very supportive

TrendzZen
Indien
6 tage mit der App
20. Januar 2024

Hele goede service! En super vriendelijk is Rojen! Aanrader!! Goed geholpen met installeren en ook extra tips. Heel wenselijk.

EmMa Vibes
Niederlande
Etwa ein monat mit der App
17. Januar 2024

This is an amazing app , and what is more awesome is their support team with people like Rojen ! So helpful and sweet . Willing to go the extra mile to guide you in setting up your store with app integration. They sure know how to win friends and make life long partnerships. Stay Blessed. Best wishes for the Future!

Regards
Fahad , from the writingtablet.store

Writing Tablet Store
Pakistan
27. September 2023

Our experience with push owl has been highly positive, their platform is very stable, support is always available and immediate, in addition to being able to reach our customers in a direct and cost-efficient way.

Vibro Sculpt Massager
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
20. Dezember 2023

PushOwl is a Shopify app that revolutionizes customer engagement by delivering seamless push notifications to subscribed users. With effortless integration, automated abandoned cart recovery, and personalized messaging, PushOwl ensures that Shopify merchants can effectively reach their audience with real-time updates. The user-friendly dashboard and comprehensive analytics make it easy to track campaign performance and optimize strategies. For any Shopify store looking to boost sales and enhance customer relationships, PushOwl is a five-star solution that streamlines communication and drives results.

W&H Beauty
Vereinigte Staaten
28. November 2023

The best customer service I have received from an app. Highly recommend

www.minkymyles.com
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 tage mit der App
8. November 2023

A Game-Changer for My Shopify Store - PushOwl Delivers!

As a Shopify store owner, I'm always on the lookout for apps that can enhance my business and make my life easier. PushOwl has been a revelation in that quest! Since integrating PushOwl into my store, I've experienced a significant uptick in engagement and conversions. The app is incredibly user-friendly and integrates seamlessly, making setup a breeze.

What truly sets PushOwl apart is their customer support. It's nothing short of amazing! Each interaction with their team has been professional, informative, and genuinely helpful. They're always ready to assist, providing timely and efficient solutions to any queries I've had, and their dedication to customer service excellence truly shines through.

With exceptional customer support, PushOwl is the way to go. It's a must-have app that's definitely worth the investment!

Lubky
Pakistan
Ein tag mit der App
6. Dezember 2023

New to the app. Customer service is the best I have ever had from any app out there. Rojen was exceptionally welcoming and very helpful to get me set up correctly. I am very excited to see how this app will integrate with my Shopify Online store to help me gain email subscribers and by keeping those subscribers consistently updated and informed with whats happening with my store. MUST HAVE APP FOR ANY ONLINE SHOPIFY STORE.

Citybreaksupplies