PushOwl: Web Push , 2.892 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. März 2024

So far the support has answered all my questions, I implemented the tool a few days ago, it has been a good experience.

Spetialist
Brasilien
5 tage mit der App
11. April 2024

Rojen has been awesome in providing all the information that I needed to setup the App. Thank you so much for all the support!

SILVERVE
Indien
2 tage mit der App
12. März 2024

Rojen was very helpful, he answered my questions and let me know the feature I am looking for (back in stock notices through email) is in the works and will be available in the coming weeks. I have installed the app for now and we will see how it goes when I launch in a month and set up some campaigns and back in stock automations. I feel confident that I can always get help easily if I need it later. Thanks Rojen!

Terra Tempora Studio
Kanada
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
6. Dezember 2023

New to the app. Customer service is the best I have ever had from any app out there. Rojen was exceptionally welcoming and very helpful to get me set up correctly. I am very excited to see how this app will integrate with my Shopify Online store to help me gain email subscribers and by keeping those subscribers consistently updated and informed with whats happening with my store. MUST HAVE APP FOR ANY ONLINE SHOPIFY STORE.

Citybreaksupplies
Australien
4 monate mit der App
16. Januar 2024

Installed and set up the automation today, already brought us some orders! Great app and great support from Rojen! Thank you!

VASBÚTOR
Ungarn
11 tage mit der App
12. März 2024

Rojen is amazing thank you for your help

A.R.Z Steel
Kanada
21 tage mit der App
4. Dezember 2023

my experience with push owl has been greatt, first and foremost, the customer support (Rojen) is very kind and always ready to help. He helps me to understand things very easily as a beginner and reply immediate if i have any doubt. its reassuring that i can rely on your site and its team for any queries or concerns. I also appreciate the fast loading website and user-friendly interface. overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with web owl. keep up the fantastic work!!

The Syn Store
Indien
3 monate mit der App
6. Februar 2024

Had a very pleasant experience and was helped through by Rojen. He made it very easy and seamless for me and I can’t wait to see what PushOwl brings to my business.

Thriftsteppers
Nigeria
Etwa 21 stunden mit der App
30. Januar 2024

It was really good, the customer support was very supportive and considerate.

Nebular Vision
Australien
2 monate mit der App
18. Januar 2024

The support team is incredible at helping out and understanding how to use this app to its full potential with suggestions and advice. The app has assisted in growing my contacts and has been very useful.

Gadget Addicted