Reseñas (2.945)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de junio de 2024

Received good support from the tech team. They are ready to help all the times whenever we required. Thanks!

App is good we are using for the past five years for our several Shopify stores.

Cafe Desire
India
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2024

PushOwl is an amazing app and the offer they gave me is beyond compare. I am forever grateful and I have to say that the service from Pallavi was top notch! Thanks again!

EricSaloDesign.com
12 meses usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2024

PushOwl wowed me with their offer and their app is amazing! Pallavi’s service was exceptional. Grateful and impressed!

SeductiveUtopia.net
9 meses usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2024

Very satisfied with the service. Thank you

Volver
Israel
8 meses usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2024

Straightforward system. We've generated a significant portion of revenue with this service. Last, I love the support team who will patiently discuss anything that comes up.

BulkSupplements.com
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

I want to express my utmost satisfaction and gratitude for the exceptional service provided by your team. Here are the top five reasons why I highly recommend Push:

1. Prompt and responsive: Your team's quick response time and attentiveness to my inquiries have been remarkable.

2. Expertise and professionalism: The depth of knowledge and expertise demonstrated by your team is truly impressive.

3. Tailored solutions: You understand my unique needs and deliver personalized solutions accordingly.

4. Seamless teamwork: The seamless collaboration among your team members ensures smooth operations and outstanding results.

5. Exceptional customer experience: From start to finish, the customer experience provided by Push has been exceptional.

In conclusion, I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I have received from Push. I wholeheartedly recommend Push to anyone in need of top-notch service.

Thank you for your outstanding support.

Shapellx
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Easy to use. We were up and running in a few minutes. It has useful customization capabilities both for types of campaigns and messages. Customer support team is very responsive.

Milbby.com
España
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

We've been using this app for several years and it has been a great way to generate extra form of revenue. Their customer support is also very helpful and great at responding fast

Konkurspriser.dk
Dinamarca
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
5 de julio de 2024

Non è stato facilissimo capire come passare dal piano Brevo a quello PushOwl, ma l'assistenza mi ha supportato tantissimo. Ringrazio molto Rojen per la velocità, la gentilezza e la capacità di supporto.

Astra Make-up
Italia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Shreesha was very attentive and very helpful.

Baddieville