Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de enero de 2023

The developer was extremely helpful with setting up the app and that l knew all of the functions.
This app is truly amazing,it does so much for turning visitors into loyal customers.
A well deserve 5 stars.

New Stylish Look
Reino Unido
9 días usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2021

STELLAR customer service!!! From onboarding to maintenance, they've provided the best customer service I've ever received. I even hopped on a call with their CEO, who was very helpful. My only constructive feedback their poor reporting and over-attribution. They attribute all sales to themselves even though the person may not have seen or nor clicked on the notification. It's crucial to have "clickthrough" conversions separated in the reporting & attribution. Also, any other more detailed/advanced reports are on the higher level tiers. When you use Facebook or Google or any advertising/marketing platform, the reporting is provided to everyone by default. They need to figure out other features to add to the premium tier and enable accurate reporting to everyone using & paying for the tool.

Matador Meggings
8 meses usando la aplicación
PushOwl respondió 24 de mayo de 2021

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We are introducing the advance reporting features soon and will be making it available to all users, even on the free plan.

We have also enrolled you into our reporting feature BETA, so that you can get early access and provide us with more feedback on how to improve. We're also going to be launching custom attribution settings so you can change the attribution window and type to better suit your reporting needs.

Fecha de modificación: 7 de agosto de 2019

pushowl is best chosen for notifications, they helped me, thanks pushowl nice app. i recommend downloading this app

ROZYANA.com
Arabia Saudí
9 días usando la aplicación
6 de septiembre de 2018

This is one of the best Apps you need for your store. I love it and most importantly, I enjoyed the support provided by Customer Support

Leisure Stores
Nigeria
26 de agosto de 2020

This app is great!
You can enable anything easily, all you have to do is install the app and most the work is done for you already.
They have an amazing support team, especially you Rameez, you are awesome!

MystimeWatch
Arabia Saudí
3 de febrero de 2018

Thank you Kunal! you have been VERY helpful with showing me how push owl works, This is a great app! Thank You so much for sharing some resources to help me improve my store!

Chakra City Co
9 de agosto de 2021

I thought this app would not work but 8 days later I already had way more subscribers vs my email popups! All I did was install the app and literally forgot I had it! I now see the huge potential for push notifications! After speaking with Rameez I realized that I need to start putting more attention towards customizing the notifications for my user experience! I am 100% confident I will buy this app as it has already proven it has the ability to generate subscribers who actually will see the push notifications vs email where my open rates are low... I would recommend this app to ANY Shopify store the free plan is also very generous! Thank you!

Minimal Ethos
5 de septiembre de 2018

Just starting using the app, can't say more about the benefits and result for now, but the customer support is really impressive!

NileChic
China
22 de septiembre de 2022

I love this app, the assistance was so efficient and really the best I ever had. I love that you get this opportunity to gain more subscribers any day and it most definitely helps with my sales. I will recommend it to anyone.

fbo online
Sudáfrica
30 de julio de 2020

this app is one of the best app in shopify app store to help grow your new and blooming store .i recommend it to every new and growing store

BlueThreads