Reseñas (2.945)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de enero de 2018

This is one of the best app i came across easy to install and it does what it said it would do. Highly recommended and customer service super fast. Kunal was very helpful great service and tons of wonderful advice.

Reidsboutiques
17 de agosto de 2018

This application is really beautiful.

Confort 7 Incubateru
Congo
25 de mayo de 2022

Great app so far, the customer service is helpful but haven't really used te app yet. Would recommend so far.

Your Good Foods
10 de diciembre de 2018

When you start a new shopify store, there are a million ways to onboard your paying and non-paying customers in to your system. Messenger, MailChimp, Push Notifications etc etc etc. But rather than shooting all your guns during the first quarter of your store, I suggest you start with one method. And that one method has to be PushOwl.
5 /5 for Ease of Use
5/5 for Customer Satisfaction
5/5 for Availability
5/5 for Handholding

#GoBig

CasesFit
India
4 de abril de 2018

I am still new with this app, but, so far so good. I am not a tech savvy, but, the app is very user friendly. The Tech support has been brilliant. Thanks.

Into The White Kitchen
Noruega
11 de mayo de 2020

Really helpful, it's user friendly, easy to learn for beginner like me! Great customer service by Lucio and highly recommended for this app!

Burn The Fats
Singapur
18 de enero de 2022

The app is easy to install and use. We have a larger number of subscribers than expected, but many are outside the USA. We ship anywhere but are not excepting foreign currency yet. We had one sale and four clicks, one by me, on ten campaigns. The analytics could be better, but the customer service was great. With so few clicks, I'm reluctant to upgrade.

Skineez®
4 de febrero de 2023

I have had this app for a week or so, it has not performed as it should. Sometimes it pops up and sometimes it doesn't work.

Sugar Nails
10 meses usando la aplicación
PushOwl powered by Brevo respondió 10 de febrero de 2023

Hi Kandice :)

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your experience.
The browsers have complete control over the web pushes and the prompts. The opt-in prompt(pop-up) appears only until an action is taken. I.e. if you have already subscribed to notifications from a particular browser, you won't receive the prompt again until you reset the settings or try on a new browser. We would love to connect with your over a call or live chat and help you better with this concern.

We look forward to making your experience better and helping you generate more revenue through notifications.

-Rameez

22 de julio de 2020

Just started and got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)

Christopher Michael
Países Bajos
5 de mayo de 2018

Works as expected but needs improvement in the aspect of gathering subscribers.

Eu Stores