Reseñas (2.951)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 7 de agosto de 2019

pushowl is best chosen for notifications, they helped me, thanks pushowl nice app. i recommend downloading this app

ROZYANA.com
Arabia Saudí
9 días usando la aplicación
6 de septiembre de 2018

This is one of the best Apps you need for your store. I love it and most importantly, I enjoyed the support provided by Customer Support

Leisure Stores
Nigeria
26 de agosto de 2020

This app is great!
You can enable anything easily, all you have to do is install the app and most the work is done for you already.
They have an amazing support team, especially you Rameez, you are awesome!

MystimeWatch
Arabia Saudí
3 de febrero de 2018

Thank you Kunal! you have been VERY helpful with showing me how push owl works, This is a great app! Thank You so much for sharing some resources to help me improve my store!

Chakra City Co
9 de agosto de 2021

I thought this app would not work but 8 days later I already had way more subscribers vs my email popups! All I did was install the app and literally forgot I had it! I now see the huge potential for push notifications! After speaking with Rameez I realized that I need to start putting more attention towards customizing the notifications for my user experience! I am 100% confident I will buy this app as it has already proven it has the ability to generate subscribers who actually will see the push notifications vs email where my open rates are low... I would recommend this app to ANY Shopify store the free plan is also very generous! Thank you!

Minimal Ethos
5 de septiembre de 2018

Just starting using the app, can't say more about the benefits and result for now, but the customer support is really impressive!

NileChic
China
22 de septiembre de 2022

I love this app, the assistance was so efficient and really the best I ever had. I love that you get this opportunity to gain more subscribers any day and it most definitely helps with my sales. I will recommend it to anyone.

fbo online
Sudáfrica
30 de julio de 2020

this app is one of the best app in shopify app store to help grow your new and blooming store .i recommend it to every new and growing store

BlueThreads
India
25 de abril de 2018

I love this app, works great.. awesome retargeting tool

Isle Yahoo Com
8 meses usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2023

I'd Like to say Rojen had went above and beyond for me, I'm very grateful to have met this young man. He's helped me with my website to get me where I needed to be to get subscribers. There's no other place i will do business with cuz this young man. I look forward to working with Push Owel from here on out Because of Rojen, he's very nice and very helpful with all my needs. Better yet you can keep working with the same person if you ask for whoever you worked with previously, if you ask in the chat. Thank you Push Owel I'm excited to be working with you, Cuz of Rojen!

Jeff's Emporium Store