PushOwl: Web Push , 2.892 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de julio de 2023

Awesome support from Taransh today. Thanks for setting us up on Early Stage and your tips on our site

ESCALON8PROJECT
23 de abril de 2018

Just installed the app and received great customer service on how to use the app. So far, there are no issues with the app. Just hope it will be available for iPhones soon!

Nudie Glow
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
13 de agosto de 2023

One of the best tech help i have gotten since i have started my online business his knowledge was on point i greatly appreciated the patience given and the pointers on how to use push owl Taransh is definitely a 10/10 and two thumbs up.

Bel Arome 4 u
9 de agosto de 2023

Great service and features. Upon signing up we were advised on best setup and features to use. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone looking into push notifications.

MrParkersGifts
Reino Unido
6 de febrero de 2020

This app helped me so much with notifications. And the support chat is AWESOME. They are so clever, smart and helpfull. 5 out of 5 from me!

Football boots
Noruega
21 de julio de 2023

I highly recommend installing this app. The customer service is excellent, especially when speaking with Rojen. Their professionalism and attention to detail truly stand out. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Sunfere
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
2 de marzo de 2023

10/10 customer service. The app is also very easy to configure and the options for marketing are like a dream come true. Great job guys!

Oara
Colombia
2 de mayo de 2022

The app is fantastic and innovative, an affordable price for everyone, thanks to Fabian's support...

HQtecno
Italia
17 de noviembre de 2021

I'm just getting started with PushOwl but I like it so far. My account rep was very helpful and gave detailed instructions. I like the look of the notifications and it's very user-friendly. Can't wait to get it goin'!

MiM Threads
8 de junio de 2022

Taransh was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I understood the app and even gave me some recommendations on how to make my shopify store appear more professional. 10/10 would recommend!

TwoLeosDesign