PushOwl: Web Push , 2.886 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de abril de 2023

I recently installed the Web Push Owl app on my Shopify store, and I am extremely pleased with the results. The app has helped me to boost my website traffic and increase my sales by allowing me to send push notifications directly to my customers.

The app is very easy to use and has a lot of great features, such as customizable opt-in messages and the ability to segment my subscribers. The dashboard is also very user-friendly and provides me with all the information I need to make informed decisions about my marketing strategy.

What I love most about the Web Push Owl app is the customer support. Whenever I have had a question or needed assistance, the support team especially "Rojen" has been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend the Web Push Owl app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their marketing strategy and drive more traffic to their website. It's definitely worth the investment!

Eye Lens
Pakistán
25 de mayo de 2022

I love this app. Does what I need & has increased sales. Nice way of sending your customer's instant messages.

BarberShopCo
Nueva Zelanda
29 de marzo de 2023

Customer service is on point. Rojen was fantastic with answering all my questions. He reached out within minutes of downloading the app.

Delaine Designs
21 de julio de 2022

Uygulamayı yeni yükledim. Deneme aşamasındayım ama işe yarayacağını düşünüyorum. Destek ekibinin Detaylı rehberliğinden çok memnum kaldım

LOLFANSTORE
18 de abril de 2022

I just installed the app. Yet, the customer service is amazing. Taransh helped me through the set up and took some time to suggest some tips. I love it! I would strongly recommend to use it ❤️

The Taylor Clothing
Reino Unido
30 de septiembre de 2017

Installed for both are stores.Great help

Rocky Mountain Barber Company
17 de agosto de 2022

Amazing app and features to boost sales and opt-ins. Very professional and helpful support reps. Worth every penny in my opinion!

Surfboardbroker
7 de diciembre de 2021

I haven't used this app yet, but the customer support was so helpful that I can install and utilize this app easily.

Wine Shop Terre(ワインショップ テッレ)
Japón
3 de marzo de 2020

The PushOwl support team are incredible. They went over, and beyond to help me with my website. Thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions.

Newest Fashion Styles
13 de febrero de 2019

The support is the best I've experienced so far. Very helpful, and I am excited to try out the app tomorrow but so far it looks promising

Glowing Orchid Organics