Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de mayo de 2022

I love this app. Does what I need & has increased sales. Nice way of sending your customer's instant messages.

BarberShopCo
Nueva Zelanda
29 de marzo de 2023

Customer service is on point. Rojen was fantastic with answering all my questions. He reached out within minutes of downloading the app.

Delaine Designs
21 de julio de 2022

Uygulamayı yeni yükledim. Deneme aşamasındayım ama işe yarayacağını düşünüyorum. Destek ekibinin Detaylı rehberliğinden çok memnum kaldım

LOLFANSTORE
30 de septiembre de 2017

Installed for both are stores.Great help

Rocky Mountain Barber Company
17 de agosto de 2022

Amazing app and features to boost sales and opt-ins. Very professional and helpful support reps. Worth every penny in my opinion!

Surfboardbroker
4 de mayo de 2023

Just love Push Owl! Heard about it from another fellow entrepreneur. Amazing service and great, great features!

Worship In My City
7 de diciembre de 2021

I haven't used this app yet, but the customer support was so helpful that I can install and utilize this app easily.

Wine Shop Terre(ワインショップ テッレ)
Japón
3 de marzo de 2020

The PushOwl support team are incredible. They went over, and beyond to help me with my website. Thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions.

Newest Fashion Styles
13 de febrero de 2019

The support is the best I've experienced so far. Very helpful, and I am excited to try out the app tomorrow but so far it looks promising

Glowing Orchid Organics
7 de octubre de 2019

What an incredible app and team behind this, it is one of the best experiences ever! I will highly recommend this app to anyone! Excellent service.

The Silver Goose