Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de noviembre de 2022

Wonderful. All features and blogs of PushOwl are must have. I really appreciate all of its business plan with highly efficient quick customer support chat. Special thanks to Taransh for valuable suggestions and advice.

RWeLit
11 de abril de 2023

Nice App, Super Friendly Support. very patient and polite. they took care of my set up as well as my campaign setup....

beSOLiD
25 de marzo de 2023

This app is amazing, but nothing is comparable to their customer success team. They are available and ready for you when you need them. Taransh gave me a clear and concise demo of the app and even provided some of his expertise and guidance as it relates to my website. The team is great and the app is a game changer!

Sankofa Essentials
15 de abril de 2023

The customer service is amazing. I had Taransh, and he went above and beyond to ensure I understood the service, made sure it was working on my website and even helped me with some other setup issues I was having with my shopify store!

Trip Feen
15 de noviembre de 2022

Great app and the best customer support. From setting up the app to solving any issues, the team is super quick and helpful. Highly recommended to grow your online business.

Pedals Power
25 de mayo de 2018

Works well and simple to setup

Heuxe
Reino Unido
25 de agosto de 2022

I just signed up and Taransh was very knowledgeable and helpful! I can't wait to see the impact push notifications will have on my little business!

Larissa Made This
31 de marzo de 2023

Amazing customer service and software. Ryan went above and beyond to make sure I was familiar with everything. 10/10

Loomen Labs
28 de agosto de 2020

Not all customers who add to cart reach to checkout page so this is super helpful in reminding customers to recover their abandoned carts. Great customer service, too! Definitely recommends PushOwl :)

Art of Scent
Filipinas
21 de mayo de 2018

Its a great app with automated push notifications which help in recovering your abandoned carts even without the mail id and phone nos of customers . Its quite user friendly too with many more features like shipping notifications and price drop notifications. And above all, excellent customer support. Recommended .

Obohemian