Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de mayo de 2024

Rojen, He is very professional and helpful, and their customer service is the best. I've tried Klaviyo, their customer service is non-existent, and then I also tried Aftership, they even said it was my problem because my emails kept going to the promotion tabs, which made me very annoyed. So I tried several, compared to others, Brevo's interface is very simple, I find it very easy to use, and Rojen is very friendly, helped me a lot. Thank you

ZestNails
9 días usando la aplicación
28 de abril de 2024

With this app, I am able to effortlessly connect with my audience, tailor messages, and track engagement in real-time. It's a game-changer !

Panchakritya
India
9 días usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

Works as expected and has useful metrics to track. customer support is also super helpful and responsive!

Tip Top

I love you Rojen

Shirt Smurt
22 días usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

I received a clear overview and detailed look into the possibilities and ease of using PushOwl for marketing of our e-commerce store. I was looking for another option from the email marketing we have been doing for the past 4 years. This appears to be a viable option. And it is the personalized support that is the difference maker. I was never able to get clarity to my questions with the email provided I had before. These are real people answering my questions in real time and with answers that I can understand and put into action immediately. Very pleased, indeed!

Fawn & Doe Baby Co.
5 días usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

Rojen is amazing thank you for your help

A.R.Z Steel
21 días usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

Outstanding support!

Just finished chatting with Rojen. We installed PushOwl only six days ago and already we have 78 subscribers! :-)

We had some questions regarding PushOwl's automated cart abandonment recover and, best of all, PushOwl's automated browse abandonment recovery feature.

Rojen was so helpful and polite. He answered all of our questions. He was very thorough in explaining how the automations work and what to expect.

It is quite apparent that Rojen and Nayan are fully invested in the success of PushOwls customers like Tippytoad!

So far, I thinks we've picked a real winner with PushOwl and expect to see great results down the road, especially with Rojen and Nayan to help us!

We will be back to review PushOwl and their awesome support staff as we give their system some time to grow our subscribers.

Thanks again, Rojen @ PushOwl!

Tippytoad
5 días usando la aplicación
6 de febrero de 2024

Easy to operate and clear pages. The support person Rojen was very professional and was able to solve the problem for me quickly!

Feelingirl
10 meses usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

A great tool for merchants. Rojen was really accommodating and helped me throughout the process. He understood what merchants need to drive the best results. Highly recommended!

My Store