Avis (2 927)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mars 2024

Despite the time difference and the volume of work requested to Shreesha, there was no problems at all to be polite and fulfill all my request and even when out of his way to give me advice and options on what will be the best process to improve my needs. Thank you for all the hard work and the friendly customer service!

Amaia's Wears
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 avril 2024

Outstanding support!

Just finished chatting with Rojen. We installed PushOwl only six days ago and already we have 78 subscribers! :-)

We had some questions regarding PushOwl's automated cart abandonment recover and, best of all, PushOwl's automated browse abandonment recovery feature.

Rojen was so helpful and polite. He answered all of our questions. He was very thorough in explaining how the automations work and what to expect.

It is quite apparent that Rojen and Nayan are fully invested in the success of PushOwls customers like Tippytoad!

So far, I thinks we've picked a real winner with PushOwl and expect to see great results down the road, especially with Rojen and Nayan to help us!

We will be back to review PushOwl and their awesome support staff as we give their system some time to grow our subscribers.

Thanks again, Rojen @ PushOwl!

Tippytoad
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

I want to say this app is wonderful .It help me understand the features and gave me some solid advice for my business. The customer service people was in tune to my store needs.

Entrigued By Designz
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

Just wanted to rave about PushOwl and the amazing customer support they offer! I recently signed up to use push notifications on my website, and let me tell you, I was a total newbie.

Thankfully, Rojen from PushOwl was there to save the day. He was incredibly helpful in guiding me through the entire setup process for push notifications. Not only did he explain everything clearly, but he also offered valuable tips and suggestions to optimize my notifications for better results.

Rojen's patience and expertise made a huge difference. Now I feel confident that I'm using push notifications effectively to engage with my website visitors.

Thanks so much to Rojen and PushOwl for the fantastic service! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to leverage push notifications for their website.

Mamofa Global Store
Émirats arabes unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

The support agent is very kind and helpful, Rojen helped me with my concern, and above all, he checked my entire setup and helped me achieve the full potential of the app. We have so much faith in Pushowl, we're very excited about this marketing journey, and we're hoping for the best, thanks to Pushowl

Nordic Lifting
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

Push Owl is a fantastic Tool for push messagin.
Mow they offer also email, so they went above and beyond.
Very useful interface, easy to configure and friendly user experience, it is the ultimate tool for a great MKT strategy.
Kudos for the customer support team, they are always ready and keen to lend a hand... fantastic!!

Gift Multiverse
Espagne
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2024

Really, great inexpensive software that generates revenue for us with a high ROI, great for cart abandonment. Helps us to reach our audience. Highly recommend.

Wired4Signs USA
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

far beyond service and went out of the way to make sure i ubderstood all the pushowl can do. , i recommend this to anyone. its the best app with the best service. 5 plus stars and more FANTASTIC

Walkaboutgirl
Australie
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2024

Really quick to assist but also have great knowledge about their product and its effectiveness. They know exactly what to do to help you get better conversions, and they have data to back it up. Def give it a try!

Adreama
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2024

I was very happy to talk with Rojen, one of the representatives who was kind and helpful enough to set up everything for me :) It was great telling him about my store and how its a new one along with how I wish to make it grow :) Thank you, PushOwl for your kind and generous help :)

YumeJeong Garden