PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Beautia

Superb customer support and prompt response time. App is very easy to install, literally set it and let it go. Happy to have found this gem!

RQFBOUTIQUE.com

Great app, easy to use and they are super friendly. Defiantly worth the investment. They even gave me a free upgrade to help during this challenging time.

ASTRID living

the support is amazing, great for anyone who is starting out. innovative use of web pushes to prompt customers as compared to conventional emails

Homcue

Easy to use and customer team is very friendly and helpful! Good to discover this new app for my store!

ikonitaly

Support is great, professional and fast, exactly what an e-commerce merchant needs. It's a user friendly app so we're looking forward to using it much more in the coming months and hope it'll help us to increase our client database and sales.

UP IN SPACE CLOTHING

Enjoyed this app. Its was very easy to use the app and support has been great from the creators! This app has helped me gain more customers and reengage existing ones!

twiprice.co.uk

very easy to install , i dont know but i never find easy app in push like this !! also the support are the best and also i dont know how they can answer very quicly ! im happy and thanks again to PushOwl Web you are the best

Femall-Store

I just installed the application and the process was quick and user-friendly. The basic plan includes what I need at the early stage of my store.

RivertablesNewYork

I just started using this app but I will say that Customer Service is absolutely fantastic. The live chat is responsive and answered my questions as well as provided me with a bunch of learning resources. I'm hoping to make the most of this app!

www.allprintheads.com

Awesome app. Very easy to use. I send campaigns all the time and had great results. I love the app. Keep up the good work.