PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

The Last Monk

this app is really great to grow ur business. really appreciate the team behind. great support! Thank You

Red Curious

The best app I have come across till date because its perfect to retain your customers and keep them engaged even when they are leaving your store!

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

Thank you so much Rameez, you are very helpful and thank you again. i recommend it to use it for the lifetime

altcells

great app for push notifications. does the job very well. I was surprised about how many carts they can recover.

Battl Victory Records

Wonderful app. We recommend to everyone. Great and fast support if you need something. Best app ever :)

PLAYCODE3 LLC

Love this app, it helps me stay in contact with my customers seamlessly! They come back for price changes and back in stocks, Going to work on a campaign right now! it really keeps them engaged with our shop on their terms! LOVE IT!!!

Fragile

This app is awsome , very good and fast support, you can custumize all notifications with your brand logo and your language .

Beaute Luxe Company

Very helpful app. It's great for abandoned cart recovery. And awesome support team when you need their help!

KeyProtectPro

Super impressed, Lucio jumped straight onto the chat to see how he could help. Sent me plenty of tips and gave me everything i needed and the confidence to reach out if i need help again which is super important. Keep up the great work guys.

Burn The Fats

Really helpful, it's user friendly, easy to learn for beginner like me! Great customer service by Lucio and highly recommended for this app!