PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Lulo Organic Skincare

Great app! the set up was very easy, the tools work pretty well, I'm slowly getting subscribers with no effort. Their customer service is very good, super friendly and agile!

LuxeMe

I believe this app will definitely increase my sales. The setup for campaigns is easy and there is an article to further assist!

Animallpets

Very good customer service! application easy to use and intuitive, I have not yet configured campaigns, so I can not quantify its effectiveness. But I am sure it is to be good.

VICTORIA THOMAS CLOTHING

REALLY GOOD APP I SO MUCH ENJOY USING THIS GREAT APP. MAKES MARKETING A LOT EASIER. I WILL RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS

Xpress Cart IN

The best service and customer support on shopify ❤❤
I got issues and they handled it very well on support chat. Go for it. Pushowl helped convert lot of abandonment.

CheaPeace

Very useful app. Bringing in a lot of value.
Love the support and mentality of the company and people that work there (and the 2 dogs that keep them company...apparently)
They gave as a free upgrade to the business plan due to the COVID-19 situation. REALLY IMPORTANT...REALLY COOL

RefinedNutrition

Great customer service, and even gave us a free business plan during Corona times! deffo recommend for all your push notification needs

Heck'n Floofs

App seems user friendly and the customer service has been amazing. Lots of articles to assist in setting up your pop ups :)

Peimar Papelería y librería

Estoy probando la aplicación, tiene muy buena pinta. La atención del servicio técnico es inmejorable. Gracias.

Lovematic.ie

great really helps the business and follow up marketing. Like the fact it can be customised and keep customers in the loop j