PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Supplement Warehouse

The best push notification app on Shopify. We use it for all our Shopify stores because of the easy of use, the options and segmentations available, and amazing support. No need to waste time or money on any other push notification app, go with Push Owl.

LuxAvani

they were great! i got a free upgrade to the business plan and i didnt even ask for it. he stayed with me until it was set up and walked me through everything. great!

Michelle's Creatives

This is a great app. I was looking for a marketing method without emails and this is the solution I was looking for! Also helps with abandon cart recovery. Thanks for making a great app!

Sneakers Unplugged

Searched and compared a lot of different tools, but found Push Owl most promising. Great tool, and fantastic support too, which is important for me.

The Home Trends Philippines

The support is super awesome and quick to respond. This app is perfect for new shop owners like me that haven't started yet, it gives us a big advantage. I recommend this app 101%!

Rayde&Grynn

This is an awesome app and the admins are helpful and considerate! Would definitely recommend u guys to try it out

Giim.mx

This is a very friendly app for young startups that need help in push notifications and they make it very easy to understand and tu use it

Shwood Eyewear

Very easy to Use. Positive results. Great customer service. Highly Recommend to other merchants!!

Good Network by Digital Gandhi

there app is really good and so is there customer service ....Trust me its not everyday you come across great customer support.

GoodyTees.com

You rarely see an app with zero one star in reviews, now that is IMPRESSIVE.
As soon as i installed this App i started getting subscribers, and it was easy to set up, the support team is ready to help and provide solutions for your business, it's definitely worth trying.