PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Lovematic.ie

great really helps the business and follow up marketing. Like the fact it can be customised and keep customers in the loop j

VenderKart

PushOwl is an amazing push notifications service. You can use it to retain customers in your store. Really quick setup can bring you sales in a manner you've never imagined.

Music Radio Creative

Very easy to use app, helpful customer support and good results. It takes minutes to set it up and it's easy to set campaigns. We can see some fab results from them too.

RunIt Decks

Really great support so far, answered all my queries right away and has been honest with answering questions. Looking forward in getting results!

Actveuk

Great service! Gave me a free upgrade to my account as soon as I installed the app, which is extremely helpful for my business being a brand new start up. Excited to implement this into my store as customer experience is absolute key.

Purring Puppy

They are very helpful and quick to respond on chat. They also gave me a free upgrade to my plan, which is very helpful to my new store.
So far, so excellent!

FoxUnity

Perfect app for beginners and pros. Flawless customer support with fast replies! Best integrations for push notifications.
They really care about their subscribers and do everything to keep them satisfied. I am already having wonderful experience with this app, and I'm sure it will be a lot more.

tooshaped-store

Excellent customer service and fair pricing. Easy and clear to set up.Literally the only disadvantage for multilingual shops on just one URL (using Weglot for example) - is not being able to create segmented automations per country. Other than that very good app

cutemuslima

The automation is perfect and the templates are already there nothing to do just install and run ! And they give a crazy plan due to covid.. Perfect !

Living Slay Fashions

First they are so kind and help! it's been a while since I've experienced great customer service like this and it really meant a lot. Second, they added more features to the free plan to help businesses during the pandemic! You couldn't ask for a better company. 10/10 recommend!