PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Nothing But Shades

This app is ESSENTIAL! Definitely don't hesitate to download it. ALSO the support team is phenomenal he helped optimize my site and helped to set up this app. Download asap !

Find Your Goodies

Recommend the app! Wonderful support team also, helpful and competent

Bonvagonstore

Very easy to use and effective app by a very active and helpful team.

Wearexellar

Not only is that app amazing, but the development team is great. Highly recommend - increases conversions, and the developers work with you one on one to improve your store beyond just notifications!

Crazy Salez

Just signed up to use PushOwl and already I have had an unforgettable experience, I was dealing with Kunal and he went above and beyond by having a look at my site and giving opinions on what changes could be made to increase conversion to my site. I really like the idea of PushOwl and I am confident it will push conversions even further! Am excited :)

Star Pet Emporium

This is an excellent way to draw new customers to your store and returning customers back to your store. I still use the app and I will definitely recommend it to a friend, family, relative, or buisiness contact. While I was going through my settings I was using live chat with Kunal he was awesome!!! He helped me out with so much I am so thankful! This is an A+++ Company and an A+++ App.

Ritzy Cosmetics

Like everyone else in the comments, service is top notch. Above and beyond what you would expect, based on previous app installs with different companies. Very personable and passionate group of individuals, which is reflected in the quality of their app. 5 stars!

Clear Jelly Stamper Canada

Our business needed a way that wasn't going to get stuck in a spam filter to let our customers know when popular items were back in stock! With the custom button functionality with PushOwl its exactly what we needed and the crew at PushOwl installed it for me! Great customer service and an awesome app

Anime Shop Co

You can tell there guys care about what they do. Excellent response time and have been very helpful with any question I've had.

Highly recommend!

Glam Girls Love A Monogram

The customer support is outstanding and the app has been very easy to use.