PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Constructboreal

It was amazing. Simply stunning. We started our Store a while back and we always lacked this concrete direction of where to go and what to do. People always wanted money and there was so much information. mind blowing. then there was push owl. working like a hawk at night, (i mean owl). they where so helpful from start to finish and i did not pay a cent. not one. So you make your choice.

Abstract Imagination

The best experience I've had with an app in my life! Fantastic customer service, and then some! Plan to use for a long time!

Legion Of Dragons

You could not find a better, friendlier support team. I highly recommend them!

Animalily

PushOwl is a super powerful app for retargeting via push notifications. I just started testing it and I already love it. Another channel to get subscribers on top of email and messenger. Their support team is also great! Thanks!

Rock Gear

The app is awesome! Dashboard is amazing, and customer service is on point. Everything you could wish for and they even have a Free plan!

Sue Tracys Gifts

Their customer service is GREAT! I spoke with Kunal and he had the app on my site in minutes, very friendly (and funny too!) I also received the $99 app for free (so long as my site fit the criteria, which it did). I just installed it today so I don't know how well it will help me yet, but if the app is as good as their customer service, I should, without a doubt, get mega sales!

Extraordinary Clothes

What an amazing app!
Really helpful, simple and innovative.
Besides that, the support team is really awesome!
Service is key.
Would rate it 10 out of 5 Stars if i could, haha!

Alivekart Com

Neat and effective. Didn't realise their automation was so effective till I saw the numbers! Good going guys!

Balux Store

This is my best app and The pushowl team is really helpful and respond to any of your questions very fast

Heartfelt Barks

PushOwl is super user friendly, self-explanatory, and overall super easy to use. They also have a live chat feature, where they are always willing and happy to help and answer any questions you might have. Would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of feature (push notifications) to consider PushOwl!