PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1973 reviews

1701 - 1710 of 1909 reviews

Invent My Style

Incredible customer service. Very helpful. When I installed PushOwl, I sort of forgot about it while I was focusing on email marketing and building product pages. Over a month, I was surprised when I checked in and saw I had about 100 subscribers. First message I sent out, made 2 sales within 10 minutes. Very impressed so far! Thank you for the excellent experience so far.

Puppys Planet

Amazing APP and amazing support! They're all great and really want to help. Kunal was my personal coach and really pushed me... for no reason at all besides he genuinely wanted to see me succeed! I am grateful I downloaded this APP.

-Brad

Shopwithfaith

Application is very simple to use and the customer support is incredibly helpful.

Stylesavvycollection

Absolutely love this app and Kunal is so helpful and pleasant the features are great and it has really helped with visitor retention and conversions

Wood Wearer

Honestly, one of the best apps out there! Their team is very polite, helpful and actually tell you about the things that would help you with converting visitors into actual customers! Definitely would recommend it to anyone who's starting out! This app is a MUST!

Electric Keys Online

I absolutely love this app!! It's so easy to setup and configure and it's great not having to ask my IT support to do something for me! Currently I've only used it for stock alerts which has worked perfectly. Now I'm considering using it in a broader fashion to use the notifications to send out messages to my customers. There's great scope here for what it can be used for.

Not only is this app great for any store, I'd have to say the support team are by far the best I've worked with in the 4 years I've been trading on Shopify. Kunal, who I've been dealing with is second to none. It's been a real pleasure chatting with him using their Live Chat and I wish him and everyone at PushOwl every success. To build an app like this, supply it for free and support it with the dedication that they do - they deserve a big thanks from me.

Well done guys! :)

Ecouteurbluetooth1

Very good app and support i recomand this for customers

Pettersmarten

This is a "Must Have App" To All Shopify Sellers! Super easy to setup. Really great assistance via chat while you're setting up as well. I must say I LOVE that.

I have just set up the app and have already sold for more than $230 via this app!

Thanks a lot for this great app.

Jointisolationgear

PushOwl is an absolute must have app, and the support is outstanding in fact Kunal and his team are amazing. five star service from a five star company.
Good job guys .

Abdonsonlinestore

Great App to notify your customers and maximise conversions.
Easy to use interface, all you have to do is add a few lines of text and then you're sending notifications directly to your customers.

They also have a really good customer experience team.