PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2021 reviews

1711 - 1720 of 2021 reviews

Stylezed

A very competent company that has offered a great deal of support and advice beyond the call of duty. All of my questions were answered.I would highly recommend this service.

Evoqstyle

Awesome bunch of three nerds, really cares about providing value added service, tips and guidelines to their subscribers
A Must Have!

Shoppabilities Com

I just had a great helpful session with PushOwl and Kunai! Did you know that these people are a team of 3 and they work hard to help you find some customers through the latest push notification techniques.
I was happy to give them a PERFECT review, 10 out of 10! Thanks Push Owl!

Urban Urbane Co

I am writing this because I just had the best supportive and helpful chat ever with Kunal, regarding this product, its features and future plans and goals. As a small best owner and solopreneur, their team can truly identify and offer clarity on how to engage with PushOwl and your audience. I recommend this team and app for your business growth.

Sue Tracys Gifts

Their customer service is GREAT! I spoke with Kunal and he had the app on my site in minutes, very friendly (and funny too!) I also received the $99 app for free (so long as my site fit the criteria, which it did). I just installed it today so I don't know how well it will help me yet, but if the app is as good as their customer service, I should, without a doubt, get mega sales!

Extraordinary Clothes

What an amazing app!
Really helpful, simple and innovative.
Besides that, the support team is really awesome!
Service is key.
Would rate it 10 out of 5 Stars if i could, haha!

Alivekart Com

Neat and effective. Didn't realise their automation was so effective till I saw the numbers! Good going guys!

Balux Store

This is my best app and The pushowl team is really helpful and respond to any of your questions very fast

Heartfelt Barks

PushOwl is super user friendly, self-explanatory, and overall super easy to use. They also have a live chat feature, where they are always willing and happy to help and answer any questions you might have. Would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of feature (push notifications) to consider PushOwl!

Crocodealshop

This is the best app for any shopify store, very easy to use and the support is always there to assist you ! thanks PushOwl