PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Dog Collar Fancy

Absolutely FABULOUS app and customer service! I LOVE it! I truly can't say enough... a VERY helpful tool that every website should have. So glad I found you guys! www.dogcollarfancy.com

Randysalars

great app; a must have if you want to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends

Metju

once again, amazing support from amazing people! worth trying the app. Recommended to all store owners

Joaza

Just get it, Seems nice, waiting to see results...

Flamingolandia

Nice I love it - it's not so obsesive as can be & works nice !

Optikos Pasaulis

Customer service one if the best which I've seen so far!

Puremods Body Jewelry

Customer service is the best. They always have my back, and I love using Pushowl. Use it like I do to make an impact. We notice we get more conversions when we send at least one push notification every single day. We have already made money back and we get about 1 click for every 10 views from our posts. thats a 10% click rate. Better than email as of right now so we use this to grow our business and so should you!(:

Doggy Centre

I was watching a YouTube video with tips on scaling my store (that's how i've been learning). The guy talked about how he's working on a push notification company and i've picked up on others saying similar things about push notifications. I immediately went to the app store and PushOwl appeared to be exactly what I wanted AND MORE. Exceeded my expectations very quickly with the automated services.

Activeappeals

fantastic experience so far customer service is great

Raas The Global Desi