PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2043 reviews

1721 - 1730 of 2043 reviews

Constructboreal

It was amazing. Simply stunning. We started our Store a while back and we always lacked this concrete direction of where to go and what to do. People always wanted money and there was so much information. mind blowing. then there was push owl. working like a hawk at night, (i mean owl). they where so helpful from start to finish and i did not pay a cent. not one. So you make your choice.

Generalstoreone

great app, the best customer service, very understanding and fun to communicate with , I love this app and I recommend this for store owners .
amazing bush notification.
thanks PushOwl for this app.

Abstract Imagination

The best experience I've had with an app in my life! Fantastic customer service, and then some! Plan to use for a long time!

Onbed Ro

Great application, great team. Why? the application look great, is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing (one of the best customer support i ever saw in 18 years that im dealing with online)
Great job!!!!

Legion Of Dragons

You could not find a better, friendlier support team. I highly recommend them!

Decwinter

great apps, and fast response from the team

Animalily

PushOwl is a super powerful app for retargeting via push notifications. I just started testing it and I already love it. Another channel to get subscribers on top of email and messenger. Their support team is also great! Thanks!

Kentys

Great app with great service!
Actually helped me make my first sale

Rock Gear

The app is awesome! Dashboard is amazing, and customer service is on point. Everything you could wish for and they even have a Free plan!

Cell Smart

Excellent application! Great support staff. Very supportive and always helping me with hints and tips. Cannot fault them.