PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

European Beauty Makeup

It's really good I would recommend it

Brasnada

love it! The collection of the notification permission is very interesting and my strategy is working well with this feature.

Exploregift

This is probably the best Push Notifications app out there. I am glad that I was one of the many lucky who got into the early stage program.

Three things I have really liked so far are:

1) The app works seamlessly on both desktop & mobile. It does what it says & does it very well. It's very simple to use the app interface & bonus it doesn't charge you anything for custom branding (with your logo).

2) Their pricing & service is very transparent. Unlike many other apps which claim to offer multiple "free" features and then limit users to restrictive options until they ultimately pay for the subscription. These guys are very honest about pricing & the features they offer.

3) Awesome customer service. Nothing impresses me as much as good support. I had a few queries and Shashank was pretty instant in helping me solve these small issues.

Overall, this is an amazing app that every Shopify store should have, period. :)

Seyidovs Perfection

who made this app i really grateful. Its just an amazing. almost everything about push notification this app support. One of the best news that they have special plans for new store owners that u are able to use this app without paying anything until your store grow. this Plan really helped me a lot and its one of the reason of choosing this app as new entrepreneur. Strongly recommend all new entrepreneurs and store owners who wanna grow his store even faster

Funky Moose Records

I was skeptical about push notifications, but 3 days after installing the app and talking to the fantastic support at PushOwl, I'm convinced. Push notifications are probably going to convert more business than email in the near future.
The app is laid out well, easy to use and with the aforementioned rock star support, this is a must-have for any Shopify store.

Dech Barrouci

If there were 100 stars to rate these guys it would be far less in comparison to the services they are giving.Words are not enough to describe how humble Kunal is and how he guided me through his product and the best part HE GAVE ME A FREE UPGRADE.I AM NOW USING ABANDONED CART NOTIFICATION SERVICE UNDER FREE PLAN.HOW AWSUM IS THAT.THANKS ALOT KUNAL FOR THIS GESTURE.I use numerous apps on my store but none has even given me free upgrade.As far as the product goes Its very easy to use and does exactly what is told.According to me for every kind of notifications this is the BEST APPLICATION. BECAUSE ITS QUALITY PLUS GREAT SERVICE.GO FOR THIS APP WITHOUT THINKING TWICE.

Ambientlifestyle

5+ Customer Service! Amazing app that is working like it's supposed to do. Kunal is amazing and offers a great service, the app is working flawless and really helps with the revenue!

www.iziia.com

Regan Clothing

Best push notification app on the app store, the level of customisation is fantastic. Also the customer service is fantastic, Kunai, has been more than helpful going the extra mile to help my store.
Honestly forget about email marketing or cart timers to save abandoned checkouts this is the only app that consistently brings customers back. 10/10

Preppie Shop

Amazing staff and product, very recommended!

Ukmcpro New

Really good app! Installs quickly and easily plus the support is very responsive and always willing to help.

Not to mention that the notifications themselves are an excellent way to reach your visitors; Higher click rates compared to our email campaigns.

Keep up the good work guys!