PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1966 reviews

1741 - 1750 of 1902 reviews

Haremgarden

What an amazing app - I have been looking for something like this for ages so I am extremely happy I come across this app today! I contacted the customer support and they were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for web push notifications for your website.

Dogloverzzz

THIS APP IS LITTTT BOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Zojji Store

Awesome! Simply the best app I have used so far. Recommend you give it a try. you will never regret it.

Stevens Bistro Food Truck

Excellent response & Helpful insights & resources Thanks !!

Shlomke

Great App!

The support team was super helpful, and even suggested to contact me via Skype to resolve a cache problem in my browser.

Highly recommended :)

Petinteractions

I have just installed the app on my store and I had a few questions so I started a conversation with them. I was literally very pleasantly amazed with such excellent customer service, both in their area of expertise but also outside. Althought it is a small team, the service was very high quality. If someboy is looking to get this app installed in their store, please do, the service is remarkable. Thanks again for helping me out the way you did. I am so grateful. Talk to you soon !

Professional Gaming

Real Support! I like their insight, and I feel like I am going to like this app.. I just got it, but I expect big things!

Unicornyshop

Great service & great support (I mean it, really great people).

The Prickly Rose Boutique

I have just started using PushOwl and already have been given great advice from the customer service! Not just on how to use this app but on how to check on things for my whole website. I would for sure recommend this app! Best part? It is free!

Mumnbubchoice

This app is easy to use and has great potential. Was surprised by how good was the customer support! Recommended!