PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2077 reviews

1761 - 1770 of 2012 reviews

Nekid Swimwear

liking it a lot so far! easy to use and great customer service - they respond immediately and are happy to help!

Love Animals Jewelry

I was surprised to see how willing people are to sign up for PushOwl Push Notifications! Who wouldn't want to ability to speak directly to your followers whenever you have something important to say (or sell)!

Sairasboutique

Love this app. It's just been a few days and I'm already seeing an increase in subscriptions for push notifications. Works like a charm and the customer service is top-notch! Thank you Kunal for going out of the way to help me improve my website. Highly recommended. Looking forward to more great features and updates to this amazing app.

Seventyfive75

awesome app, useful, high potential of saving carts from being abandoned!

Rustic Sinks

Wonderful app and highly recommend. Easy to load and use. Dashboard is clean and organized. I had subscribers sign up right away. Easy to use, add push notifications for sales. I love the added feature of adding a product photo to the notification. It shows clearly and resizing is easy. Customer service is professional and helpful. Great value. I look forward to the new features coming.

All Bags1 Com

Great customer service with professional help and customised assistance.
Loved the talks with the PushOwl Team, welcoming and detailed.
Lovely interface with great potential.
Some minor designs changes need to be made, but the very understanding development team recognises and understands the concerns.
Overall Great product and services

Nutri Knack

Super awesome customer care! Pricing plans are very attractive and provide great value for money.

Runit365 Home

Awesome app! Much easier than email marketing. You keep your visitors attention on news products and sales in a very soft manner. A must have for website owner. Give it a try, it worth it.

Waekura

Love it! We have a young customer base and it's very helpful to have a bigger conversion rate :) Thanks for this apps, and for the customer service! I really appreciate your fast answers to my questions! I recommend this apps do not hesitate !

Ionos

Just installed the app today. Looks great so far, love the suggestions and feedback which I'm hoping would rake in the sales. If this app works its magic it'd be one less hassle for me to worry about. Looking forward to a successful collaboration.