PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1962 reviews

Survival Trunk

Awesome App! It really couldn't be easier to use and they have great customer service! Sending cart recovery notifications straight to the customers computer is amazing!

Theblackcat Com

Awesome extension Great support definitely worth using for your shopify store!!

Hiltons Boutique

I have to say this is an Impressive App and the support is just as awesome! If you want a very simple but powerful way to get potential sales and keep customers aware of your products look no further. Use it and you will see what I mean! I have to say Thanks to support for the advice!

Backpack Galore

First the app is so easy to implement and I cant believe its free.
Kunal one of the developers not only gave me information on pushowl but an overload of information to improve my site.
One of them is so crazy good with a checklist, that it's made me even more sure about my site and products, and steps i still need to take.

Great guys!

Ddcrocheting04

Sure a wonderful app to use I'm so happy to have this on my shop
Thanks guys for a wonderful app

Solelicious

Great support. Offerred assistance as soon as the app was downloaded!!A++++

Love Frida

Where do I begin? Firstly, Push Notifications are about to become the next email. This app is so ahead of its time, it's almost silly not to install it. Plus, out of all of the sales apps available on the Shopify app store, this one has the cleanest UI and the best UX. Everything is explained well and I'm excited to see where this goes.

Plus, Kunal is a top gent. Amazing, chatty, fantastic support, information and general chitchat (even at 6am!) Hats off to the PushOwl team. They're going to go far, so jump on the bandwagon and get growing!

Seedsnow

Solid company. Very impressed with their communication with us and making sure that we are happy with the app. Great customer service - fun & professional. I look forward to watching their success continue to grow. Well done. And this is only the beginning! Just don't stop listening to the voice of the customer. Cheers!

Divina Musa

Excelent support. All the team are very helpful and give you suggestion in how you can use the app according to your store.

Zenvibe

Really great app, simple to use and really usefull
Also really really good support, respond nearly instantly