PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1940 reviews

Shaymartian

Loved this! Very innovative and the team was incredibly supportive and helpful. We look forward to benefiting from this tool.

Trowelwallets Com

Since email marketing is fading by the day, new innovative ideas present them selfs and this app is sure to turn visitors around .well impressed with this app, check it out it's free and well worth the time and effort.

Prints By Kylie

Very cool and easy to use platform! I can't wait to see what this app has in store. I would definitely recommend downloading.

Foxy Bae

Fricken awesome! and these guys are great to work with. - excited to see the potential of this platform.

Art Is Weird

Really good customer service, and great, simple design. A perfect app for marketing! :)

Myclassshop

PushOwl is a great application and helps you to connect with your customers really fast and better than e-mail marketing.I had to find it before a few months...Also, Ankit for their customer support is a great person and help us a lot!Thank you guys for the great app you have made!

Gayog

Firstly the support is excellent. Very easy to setup and very important features to bring back our potential buyers back on the site and to keep them informed.

My Vanity Passion

Excellent application.
At the moment you log there ir sombody ready to support you.
they gave me some tips about my home page and some things like that but the thik they do whit their app is really healpfull. they help you to recover some sells for abandoned carts, send messages reminding about your products to your customers. widely recommended.

Keostore

PushOwl is Awesome! Easy to use .. Great App . Loved the UX/UI ..Smooth..
One Of The Best Customer Support I've ever come across.. Great Support and advice from Ankit.

La Petite Sirene

very beautiful design, fall in love with the first eye, to be honest, I install this app rather than others with more reviews, is this app has a beautiful logo. and not make me disappointed, their dashboard ui design is very good, and the functions is out of my expectations.