PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Pollico

Very helpful people, livechat is really active. The app works amazingly great. I totally support this.

Libre Handmade Apparel

This is a very good app. Developers are very helpful and nice, good work!

Teeny Tiny Wear

great app. Developers are very responsive and helpful!

Chakra City Co

Thank you Kunal! you have been VERY helpful with showing me how push owl works, This is a great app! Thank You so much for sharing some resources to help me improve my store!

Your Lash Bar

Literally one of my favorite apps! they have amazing customer service!! I used the free version for a few months then ended up upgrading because i found it so useful!!!!

Themballers

They are really great!
I have received great support from the team ,and to be honest, I like them because they are just a 3 man team ,but to create a web push notification service it is not easy.
Overall , great services!!!

Londomondo

This company is one of the most response customer service friendly I've ever dealt with. And the app works great. A key safety feature I like is that they allow you to retain your push subscriptions even if you want to change providers. Who else does that? Nobody that I see in the marketplace right now.

The Chic Find

The app is great so far and it is earning me revenue! Kunai is always there to help when we need it. Awesome app!

Mappin

Very good and easy to use! I recommend the automation functions for every store. Keep it going!

Nenne Co

Great app, great service. These guys get results. Give them a chance!