PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1945 reviews

Foodgles Supermarkets

First I would like to thank Ankit (customer service) for his patience. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in educating me about PushOwl and would recommend this app to everyone. Our success is your success!
Thank you for all you do. Lori M.

Doggything Shop

Perfect and very usefull app!
Developper is very nice and helpfull!

Kpopfx

Great app for launching and announcing new products and customer service is amazing. In all the app is amazing and I am looking forward to using this for my upcoming designs and bringing in traffic.

Hekaza

I downloaded this app today, and was absolutely amazed by the platform and the great customer service! As soon as I joined, I received a message from one of the employees, Kunal at PushOwl. I really liked the fact that they had LIVE people helping new users navigate the site. Kunal was very generous and gave me some helpful suggestions regarding my website. Letting me know ways to increase conversions.

I would absolutely recommend this application to everyone who uses shopify account as they value their customers and want people to succeed! :) They are still pretty new, however they are very knowledgable in all aspects of online stores!

Chill It

So far this has been a great experience. Its some ridiculous time in the morning and developers are still wanting to help.

Not only did they resolve the queries i had, quickly and thoroughly but they also suggested improvements to my site and gave my software/ programes to help me do this.

Can you get much better than that? Bring out more apps chaps!

www.elitefridges.co.uk

Hellodreamers Shop

The app is very easy to use, gives you a good insight of what's going on even with the free option. I've implemented it in no time, and Ankit was there to answer any question I had. Great service I have to say! Push notifications are a must-have and a great alternative to emails. Let's see what it does for my shop!

Shaymartian

Loved this! Very innovative and the team was incredibly supportive and helpful. We look forward to benefiting from this tool.

Trowelwallets Com

Since email marketing is fading by the day, new innovative ideas present them selfs and this app is sure to turn visitors around .well impressed with this app, check it out it's free and well worth the time and effort.

Prints By Kylie

Very cool and easy to use platform! I can't wait to see what this app has in store. I would definitely recommend downloading.

Foxy Bae

Fricken awesome! and these guys are great to work with. - excited to see the potential of this platform.