PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2072 reviews

1791 - 1800 of 2007 reviews

Ritzy Cosmetics

Like everyone else in the comments, service is top notch. Above and beyond what you would expect, based on previous app installs with different companies. Very personable and passionate group of individuals, which is reflected in the quality of their app. 5 stars!

Clear Jelly Stamper Canada

Our business needed a way that wasn't going to get stuck in a spam filter to let our customers know when popular items were back in stock! With the custom button functionality with PushOwl its exactly what we needed and the crew at PushOwl installed it for me! Great customer service and an awesome app

Prestigio Supply Company

Great support, very personable. An example of a company that takes your needs into consideration and strives to grow by listening to your suggestions. Innovative concept with seamless integration, great app!

Anime Shop Co

You can tell there guys care about what they do. Excellent response time and have been very helpful with any question I've had.

Highly recommend!

Glam Girls Love A Monogram

The customer support is outstanding and the app has been very easy to use.

Gad Get Gear

The best and most helpful service to date from all the apps on shopify. Great work guys, keep it up

Fearlessfirefighters

just installed it and got incredible support from the staff right away on chat. I ran a test and it seemed flawless. Looking forward to great sales soon! I know they're coming

Decorforless Ca

As i just installed PushOwl I cant say much about conversions, but what i can say is they truly have the best customer service! They even gave me valuable suggestions about my site and references on how to take care of it. Thanks and cant wait to test your product PushOwl !

Invent My Style

Incredible customer service. Very helpful. When I installed PushOwl, I sort of forgot about it while I was focusing on email marketing and building product pages. Over a month, I was surprised when I checked in and saw I had about 100 subscribers. First message I sent out, made 2 sales within 10 minutes. Very impressed so far! Thank you for the excellent experience so far.

Puppys Planet

Amazing APP and amazing support! They're all great and really want to help. Kunal was my personal coach and really pushed me... for no reason at all besides he genuinely wanted to see me succeed! I am grateful I downloaded this APP.

-Brad