PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1962 reviews

Brower Family Wines

Very useful, the founders are very friendly and helpful. Must try!

Gallery Of Jewelry

I would highly recommend this app, just on the outstanding quality of customer service alone.

Esir

These guys are the best, not only the App that they have provide but also the suggestions and help they provide to other e-commerce related issues

Milanblocks

we are trying this for free so far, look so awesome and easy to install, only take me 10 minitues to set up all of them for our custom evening clutch store: www.milanblocks.com. customer service is very good and patient to answer all questions if you have right way.
thank you again.

Zin69

Really Nice app support very Well this app its absoulty importante

Adorable Gems

This support has been second to none. And the push notifications are genius. Certainly a higher chance of (repeat) customers. Ankit is awesome and seems to really care about my business. I highly recommend PushOwl to any store, whether big or small.

Pioneer Kitchenware

This app is the whole world. Very good to pull sales from. Not only that it gives a whole lot of opportunities to build the customer base without ever having to rely on email building apps or worrying about subscription building for email marketing. It lessens a lot of work. And more about its people, Ankit from PUSH OWL, very very responsive, and his suggestions and advice is spot on. Thanks a lot, Ankit. I recommend this app to all startups.

Foodgles Supermarkets

First I would like to thank Ankit (customer service) for his patience. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in educating me about PushOwl and would recommend this app to everyone. Our success is your success!
Thank you for all you do. Lori M.

Doggything Shop

Perfect and very usefull app!
Developper is very nice and helpfull!

Kpopfx

Great app for launching and announcing new products and customer service is amazing. In all the app is amazing and I am looking forward to using this for my upcoming designs and bringing in traffic.