PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2077 reviews

1801 - 1810 of 2012 reviews

Gad Get Gear

The best and most helpful service to date from all the apps on shopify. Great work guys, keep it up

Fearlessfirefighters

just installed it and got incredible support from the staff right away on chat. I ran a test and it seemed flawless. Looking forward to great sales soon! I know they're coming

Decorforless Ca

As i just installed PushOwl I cant say much about conversions, but what i can say is they truly have the best customer service! They even gave me valuable suggestions about my site and references on how to take care of it. Thanks and cant wait to test your product PushOwl !

Invent My Style

Incredible customer service. Very helpful. When I installed PushOwl, I sort of forgot about it while I was focusing on email marketing and building product pages. Over a month, I was surprised when I checked in and saw I had about 100 subscribers. First message I sent out, made 2 sales within 10 minutes. Very impressed so far! Thank you for the excellent experience so far.

Puppys Planet

Amazing APP and amazing support! They're all great and really want to help. Kunal was my personal coach and really pushed me... for no reason at all besides he genuinely wanted to see me succeed! I am grateful I downloaded this APP.

-Brad

Shopwithfaith

Application is very simple to use and the customer support is incredibly helpful.

Stylesavvycollection

Absolutely love this app and Kunal is so helpful and pleasant the features are great and it has really helped with visitor retention and conversions

Wood Wearer

Honestly, one of the best apps out there! Their team is very polite, helpful and actually tell you about the things that would help you with converting visitors into actual customers! Definitely would recommend it to anyone who's starting out! This app is a MUST!

Electric Keys Online

I absolutely love this app!! It's so easy to setup and configure and it's great not having to ask my IT support to do something for me! Currently I've only used it for stock alerts which has worked perfectly. Now I'm considering using it in a broader fashion to use the notifications to send out messages to my customers. There's great scope here for what it can be used for.

Not only is this app great for any store, I'd have to say the support team are by far the best I've worked with in the 4 years I've been trading on Shopify. Kunal, who I've been dealing with is second to none. It's been a real pleasure chatting with him using their Live Chat and I wish him and everyone at PushOwl every success. To build an app like this, supply it for free and support it with the dedication that they do - they deserve a big thanks from me.

Well done guys! :)

Ecouteurbluetooth1

Very good app and support i recomand this for customers