PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Queens Chamber Collective

So far the customer service is great and a fast response!

Lognshop

The team at PushOwl is super friendly and they really help you out with the technical side of your store and help you get good results, by far the greatest customer service I experienced online, so keep up the good work guys and keep producing smart apps like PushOwl...Cheers!!! \o/ \m/

Med Love

Thank you for your help!!!
I logged in the first time and got directly some personal help to improve my business.
Not only with the App, also with external Information to improve my sales.

The Service is very good and the Apps Design is beautiful.

You should try it!!! :)

Wired In Deals

Great app..wonderful staff! Been using this app for a few days and am already seeing positive results.

Macksie

We like it so far and made some sales! Check it out at macksie.com

Colours Of Art Store

It's a super useful app. Loved using it. Do get out new features in automation.

Createnow Com Br

Super useful, easy to use and install. Already helping me to increase sales! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for smarter ways to convert leads into customers.

Shoe Vixen

This app makes it so much simpler to send abandoned cart notifications and because you don't have to bug the customer about it. Instead, they can opt-in to receive reminders. What a great app and really good customer service.

Colette By Colette Hayman

Easy integration and automation. The abandoned cart notifications are performing so well for us! Can not recommend PushOwl enough A++++

Greatlikeme

very good app, easy to use, really user friendly
I highly recommend it
what I prefer the most and appreciate is the clientele service which is quick to respond and that's a big deal.