PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1965 reviews

1821 - 1830 of 1901 reviews

Art Is Weird

Really good customer service, and great, simple design. A perfect app for marketing! :)

Myclassshop

PushOwl is a great application and helps you to connect with your customers really fast and better than e-mail marketing.I had to find it before a few months...Also, Ankit for their customer support is a great person and help us a lot!Thank you guys for the great app you have made!

Gayog

Firstly the support is excellent. Very easy to setup and very important features to bring back our potential buyers back on the site and to keep them informed.

My Vanity Passion

Excellent application.
At the moment you log there ir sombody ready to support you.
they gave me some tips about my home page and some things like that but the thik they do whit their app is really healpfull. they help you to recover some sells for abandoned carts, send messages reminding about your products to your customers. widely recommended.

Keostore

PushOwl is Awesome! Easy to use .. Great App . Loved the UX/UI ..Smooth..
One Of The Best Customer Support I've ever come across.. Great Support and advice from Ankit.

La Petite Sirene

very beautiful design, fall in love with the first eye, to be honest, I install this app rather than others with more reviews, is this app has a beautiful logo. and not make me disappointed, their dashboard ui design is very good, and the functions is out of my expectations.

Kittyjewel

It's a great app. I was looking for an app like this. I am sure that everyone who uses it will be amazed by it.

Le Circlets

THIS IS ONE AWESOME APP.. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A+++. NOT ONLY DID I GET AN AWESOME APP I ALSO RECEIVE SOME GREAT ADVICE ON MY STORE IMAGE. DIDN'T COST A DIME... THANKS

Boutique Bust

A must have for any shopify business. Send push notifications without your customers having to download an app! Beautifully designed and customer support is very helpful and responsive. 5 star experience. The interface is so simple and clean, it just works!

Into The Light Apparel

Awesome! There was helpful service right off the bat, in which they not only helped me with PushOwl, but also with perfecting different elements of my store.