PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Themballers

They are really great!
I have received great support from the team ,and to be honest, I like them because they are just a 3 man team ,but to create a web push notification service it is not easy.
Overall , great services!!!

Londomondo

This company is one of the most response customer service friendly I've ever dealt with. And the app works great. A key safety feature I like is that they allow you to retain your push subscriptions even if you want to change providers. Who else does that? Nobody that I see in the marketplace right now.

The Chic Find

The app is great so far and it is earning me revenue! Kunai is always there to help when we need it. Awesome app!

Mappin

Very good and easy to use! I recommend the automation functions for every store. Keep it going!

Nenne Co

Great app, great service. These guys get results. Give them a chance!

Mytrendybikini Com

Really good app to use, you will get all the help you need to set the app up. The app is good for you to keep your customers up to date, without you spamming them with email. Push Notifications directly on their phones and desktops. It's Brilliant Kunal From Pushowl thumps up for your customer service. Five stars from here

Trendybargainstore

Great App. Highly recommended for new and older stores. Shashank from support was great and helped me remedy my concerns and also recommended the cart saver feature..

Luxedy

One of the best apps for Shopify! Been using PushOwl for a few months now and I'm really happy with the features and the support. The push notifications drive 3x times more traffic to my website in comparison to newsletters. Keep up the good work guys!

Chuchoters Lets Whisper

The app is a must try. Big Thumbs Up! I am a small merchant and they are giving their premium features for free, so I can grow my business what else one can ask for? The team is helpful, taught me everything related to their app. Hope it is going to help others too.

Super Aquarium Store

Kunal, one of the guys behind the creation of this app, has done an amazing job giving me all the info I need.
The app itself seems to be amazing and most importantly user friendly.
So far so good and recommended!