PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Good Gear Hockey

So far so good. Just installed it but very helpful support

Cbdplusstore

Great app, it's a great tool and just what i was looking for. Hoping to upgrade and my site grows which the starter plan allows you to do. Great support and communication with the development team.

www.CBDPlusStore.com

Foodwalas

PushOwl is one of the neat, simple and best app for Push notification., From user perspective and from the store as well. Needed help and they were quick to respond and explain to ensure we get best results from it.
I would highly recommend this app.
Great going PushOwl Team.

Molifestyle 3

Awesome app, I have tried many browser push platforms but they are best at work.

Ohlala Bikini

Awesome app, helpful team. Very recommended

Urban Dingo

Loving it already and the devs are super helpful! Kudos to Kunal & team, way to go!

Kiskadee Soaps

The guys who work here are great! I had a request and they were very helpful and communicated very clearly throughout the process. They are very friendly and easy to interact with. Pushowl is simple to use and very easy to understand. It's less obvious and is not in your face when compared with a pop up, so you are not annoying visitors who come to your page. I highly recommend.
Outstanding service. Thanks guys!!
www.islandbotanicallabs.com

Truenorthmeds

I found this app to be very useful for a new store starting out. Very functional and easy to use and simple to understand. The notifications are not obnoxious and you can make changes to messages that you are sending visitors as well as make new messages. The free version has alot of features packed into it. Very happy I use it at my 2 stores.
www.truenorthmeds.com and www.islandbotanicallabs.com

Watchjewels

Great service and comminucation. I would recommand the app for remarketing without the tired email pop ups. Also the conversion rates with the notifaction will be much higher than the normal email marketing. I would definiatly recommand this app.

Endless Avenue

excellent customer service very friendly humane experience ! and also extremely useful i highly recommend !