PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2021 reviews

1891 - 1900 of 1956 reviews

Gold Corner

I'm Highly satisfied with the App, it very user friendly and handy! with PushOwl installed you can rest easy,,,,,

Housejulu

Amazing app & and even better customer service. Quick set up. Took me less than 5 minutes to understand & get it ready to go on my shopify store. Highly recommend it.

Bakedcravings

Great customer service. App easy install and setup.

Feeling22

Very easy to use and incredibly valuable app. The customer support is outstanding and you can easily get set up in minutes. Great job!

Merchandise Empire

Best Customer Service EVER !! I Mean , Literally . I never had another staff help me like they did ! Thank You So Much PushOwl

Roccityteesandapparel

I haven't been using the app long enough to gauge if it helps but their customer service is excellent! I think if you have a problem or suggestion they would be quick to look into it!

Svg Bliss

I just added this app and while I haven't had enough time to see an increase in conversions and revenue (just added today), I can say that the customer service is awesome and any questions are answered quickly. :)

Activegymkit

Brilliant app. Works very nicely with desktops and mobiles. Especially the automated abandoned cart notification! Brilliant idea.

Realelegance

This is the best Customer service team 've ever talked to, phenomenal job!
pleasant experience, 5 star well earned

Rocky Mountain Barber Company

Installed for both are stores.Great help