PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1891 - 1900 of 2322 reviews

Cellsdividing

Awesome customer service, super helpful. It's been bringing in sales enough to pay for itself so far and completely worth it. :) the interface is clean and easy to understand. Great app!

Organic Start Wholesale

Superior customer service and crucial application for every store.

Millennialgenfashion

I highly recommend this app. A must use for starting up your business. The Customer Service is fast and helpful.

Snatcher Online

Awesome App - Awesome Service, Just Great!

A Js Flawless Online Boutique

This app is great I was able to get my questions answered rather quickly.
I love it

Rapunzel Virgin Hair Boutique

Great app - one of the best on Shopify. Works really nice for abandoned cart recovery. If a subscriber left an item in the cart, PushOwl sends them notifications. Keep up the good work, guys!

Not Your Basic Bitch

One of the best shopify app i ever use! Great Service and Support. I can only recommend this awesome app, love it!

Ebony Street Market

Great swift service and easy to use interface! Got offered an upgrade and spoke to a real person. I think this will help me with sales as it really works very well for my business process and strategy.

European Beauty Makeup

It's really good I would recommend it

Brasnada

love it! The collection of the notification permission is very interesting and my strategy is working well with this feature.